Thursday 10-18-07 Crossroads Gathering

what is this?

Several Colerain fans often meet each week at one person's house or at a local watering hole (Crossroads) to meet and hang out. While I've yet to make a meeting, they've extended invitation to anyone who can put aside petty Yappi bickering and just celebrate HS football...

DOWNTOWN PANTHER is obviously converted...from what I gather, it's a good time over beer and wings.

A meeting of Colerain fans where arrogance is checked at the door...tell me another one!
Why don't you put your $$ where you mouth is and show up? Come on, it's probably right down the street from where you live. Just a bunch of guys that love to talk high school football, drink some beer and enjoy good eats.

No need to be afraid. This tradition started in 2004 and has been going strong ever since. We've probably had as many as 20 or 30 different posters over the years show up at our meetings to meet some of Colerain's finest.

Are you in....or are you out?

-CF

Why don't you put your $$ where you mouth is and show up? Come on, it's probably right down the street from where you live. Just a bunch of guys that love to talk high school football, drink some beer and enjoy good eats.

No need to be afraid. This tradition started in 2004 and has been going strong ever since. We've probably had as many as 20 or 30 different posters over the years show up at our meetings to meet some of Colerain's finest.

Are you in....or are you out?

-CF

Definitely out. Besides the fact that I'm at college, hanging out with a bunch of Colerain fans like H&G doesn't exactly sound like my idea of fun on a Thursday. Plenty going on around here then anyway..

A meeting of Colerain fans where arrogance is checked at the door...tell me another one!

That reminds me. I forgot to retrieve mine before I left last week. Any of you guys have any extra arrogance I can borrow? Please not all of you at once first post first served.:)

Wait a minute!!! My daughter's a blonde and attending Miami!!! I'll have to speak to her about who she hangs out with.

Wheelman, I thought your daughter used to "hang out" with the enemy?

Ahhhh, Oxford...it's a great place to be.

The worst thing about Oxford is that you have to drive through Colerain Township to get there........ :shrug: :angel: