The 2013 thread....yes there is a next year!!

Ghost of Colerain

Well let tonight digest. Then its on to next year. Kelvin Cook should get his chance to run things. should be a tradional colerain option attack. D. Smith-Moore the FB?? Who is going to step up on the line, both sides of the ball?? i believe we have 4 starters back on d and 5 on offense with the big George at te also. What under classmen will step in?? i imagine Colbert #35 will play dline with Randolph #45. only Tegray back at LB and JC and Willamson in secondary. Will Little Christian play the corner opposite of JC? Asberry to take davis spot on offense?? what do we know??

Well let tonight digest. Then its on to next year. Kelvin Cook should get his chance to run things. should be a tradional colerain option attack. D. Smith-Moore the FB?? Who is going to step up on the line, both sides of the ball?? i believe we have 4 starters back on d and 5 on offense with the big George at te also. What under classmen will step in?? i imagine Colbert #35 will play dline with Randolph #45. only Tegray back at LB and JC and Willamson in secondary. Will Little Christian play the corner opposite of JC? Asberry to take davis spot on offense?? what do we know??
I'm hearing Kelvin Cook doesn't want to play QB and wants to play WR. That would mean someone else would step in at QB, Ive heard Tre Hudson and possibly Kierre Bennie that played his freshman year as QB but has took 2 years off of football. Ive heard Bolden is trying to get Bennie to comeback and play QB next season. I think your right with Detuan going to play FB. The O-Line is gonna worry me, I think our Defensive Line should be good. I see Tyree Heath which is going to be a Junior next year to step up and maybe be 1 of the starting linebackers. I think Little J.C. is a real good player and will start opposite of his brother is he works hard and proves his self. Jordan Asberry will take over for Davis next year and is a REALLY GOOD player. Asberry is really fast and strong. I think Defense will be the strong side next year and offensive of the side will be weaker from last year. Im really worried about this team next year but have confidence in us!

A guy on Rivals from Lou. Trinity is saying the Cards are hooking up with the Shamrocks in 2013.

Confirm or deny?

Look for an influx of student-athletes from Mount Healthy if their levy goes down in the spring - there seems to be a lot of talk that extracurriculars are on the chopping block.

They had a lot of talented underclassmen in the skill positions this past year.

I think Brown can play either and do it VERY WELL. I firmly believe his future will be at DE. Asberry will be A BEAST! We all how hard DeTuan works, he will get tons of carries and have a great 2013 campaign. As far as Tre Hudson, he can be as good as he wants. When the 7 on 7 camps start he could POSSIBLY leave those events with STACKS of D1 offers. Only time will tell. He's never played QB but we could say the same for a bunch of our QB's over the years.

There's a bunch of talent in the system as always. There's no reason to worry about the o-line. The coaches have known or had an eye on players soon as they enter as freshman. They can tell immediately who fits the mold. Which one's have the o-line mentality, work ethic, and selflessness to play that position. A true team player to the core.