Super Bowl Party Games

moefan13

Is anyone having a party for the game? I'm having about a dozen or so people over to my house for the game. It's a bunch of couples, and rather than seeing the women gab the entire game, I wanted to come up with a way to keep their interest. I'm definitely going to put together a game of some sort. I either want to do one large game with a big prize at the end, or multiple smaller games.

Anyways, my initial thought is to have everyone put in $5 or $10 and then use Monopoly money for betting throughout the game. I might come up with 15-20 things throughout the game where you can place bets with the winner taking all the "money" for that bet. The person with the most monopoly money at the end, wins the real money.

Things to bet on: How many times Peyton's name is mentioned, which company has the most commercial spots, what is the result of the coin toss, who will have the first catch in the game......etc. etc. etc. As the events happen during the game, money will change hands and people can place further bets on remaining categories.

Thoughts? Does anyone else have a really fun game that they play for a bigger group?

I am having people over for the game. Not exactly sure what we're doing though.

Not exactly a game related to the SB but every time my dad's side of the family gets together we play Left, Right & Center. I love that game.

I got a room downtown Indy with some friends and a couple of strippers. That's all the party I need. :D

Oh, and plenty of beer. ;)

Haha, sounds like some of you will be having a lot more fun that me!

I like the "finish your beer Gisele" game.