Story Time

TopGun344

So Darius, Harry Schilderink, Greg Scruggs and I go to the movies with some people in springdale tonight. And as we stood in a huddle bickering over what movie we would be viewing, a group of young highschool fellers come walking over to us. "You that Darius Ashley kid" he said to darius, "And you that big receiver" he says to me. he continued on with his lecture: "Yea we gon beat ya'll --- next year"

"ok. where do you go to school?" i asked.
"Winton Woods" he says
"What? I didnt know Winton Woods had a football team" says darius
"Yea whateva, ima f--- you up when you come at me, both of you. We already started watchin film"

So we decided to see Night at The Museum (terrible movie, dont go see it). We get our tickets and they are staring at us, we get our popcorn, and they are staring at us, we disappear into the theater, and im sure they were still there staring at us. and when we walked out of the movie, they were still there. staring at us. arms folded. so darius walks up to the group and says "Man we were just messin with you all. but seriously good luck on your season next year". good sportsmanship, its over. lets go home. Well the guy says "Yea ok ima go to church tomorrow and ima pray for your whole team, ima ask for a blessing upon ya'll. ya'll dont know whats comin"

so what did i take from this experience?

1. We play Winton Woods next year.
2. Night at the Museum is a garbage movie.
3. Winton Woods, in fact, does have a football team.

I hope we play winton woods, that is a completely idiotic matchup and we really need the Harbins and want 10 games. It would be like when we used to play Buffalo and Westerville North, and it would be a great game to get a lot of players some time.

I hope we play you the week before you play WW. Maybe you'll overlook us and give us a chance?????? I'll go to church tomorrow and pray for us.....

I hope we play you the week before you play WW. Maybe you'll overlook us and give us a chance?????? I'll go to church tomorrow and pray for us.....

no we play WW first game of the season at nippert. sorry.

nice story. im sure those WW players thought that by talking smack months before the game and posing as hard guys in a movie theater that they would gain some extra points on the board.