Steubenville Away Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you Fenwick trolls would ignore records from the 10 last years. 🤔
That is much less controversial than accomplishments so old that Paul Brown was coaching HS football.

Try a little harder bud...
I just checked. 4-0 is the most up to date record I can find on the internet. I am okay with 4-0 through week 4.
Long time reader first time poster. I'm getting annoyed with the forums being flooded with Massillon bashing from Fenwick trolls.
Fenwick sucks so stop being trolls and focus on your own program. Also stop bringing up the Steubenville situation from a decade ago. Massillon is obviously a better program than Fenwick. However you are one the most overrated programs in Ohio. Not a single thing you've done would be appropriate as a banner in the Moeller gymnasium. Why don't all of you guys cut it out.

Long time reader first time poster. I'm getting annoyed with the forums being flooded with Massillon bashing from Fenwick trolls.
Fenwick sucks so stop being trolls and focus on your own program. Also stop bringing up the Steubenville situation from a decade ago. Massillon is obviously a better program than Fenwick. However you are one the most overrated programs in Ohio. Not a single thing you've done would be appropriate as a banner in the Moeller gymnasium. Why don't all of you guys cut it out.
LOL gtfo out of here buddy. Moeller is 1-3. Fenwick is 4-0 undefeated.

Ok wait a minute lets relax here lmao.

Finally started pointing out the "Fenwick trolls" when several Fenwick starters would be starting on your big boy team that can't buy a win in Indiana huh?

LOL gtfo out of here buddy. Moeller is 1-3. Fenwick is 4-0 undefeated.
This will probably be my final post I prefer to read the forums like I have been than engage obvious trolls like you. This 1-3 Moeller team is light years better than any Fenwick team. The fact you even made that comment is ridiculous. Your a bottom of the barrell team in GCL Coed. Your trying to bash Massillon and now Moeller. Everyone knows Massillon has never won a tournament state championship. That doesn't make the program complete garbage. I wouldn't expect them to ever defeat a GCL South program like St. Xavier or ex program like LaSalle in a state championship game.

This will probably be my final post I prefer to read the forums like I have been than engage obvious trolls like you. This 1-3 Moeller team is light years better than any Fenwick team. The fact you even made that comment is ridiculous. Your a bottom of the barrell team in GCL Coed. Your trying to bash Massillon and now Moeller. Everyone knows Massillon has never won a tournament state championship. That doesn't make the program complete garbage. I wouldn't expect them to ever defeat a GCL South program like St. Xavier or ex program like LaSalle in a state championship game.
Does the fact that Moeller is 1-3 and Fenwick has multiple starters that were at Moeller or heavily coveted by Moeller have anything to do with why you created this account after reading and not posting for years?

As a team sure, Moeller is better, pound for pound I'll take Fenwick's chances at making a deeper run in the playoffs this year though.

"Ex program" LaSalle is GCL South idiot even though D2. Go back into not posting. Your trying to bash me for stating obvious facts about the Massillon program in self defense and can't even get your own facts right. You also called them overrated and that the accomplishments are "not appropriate for the Moeller gym" so you're also a troll. Have fun with your 2-8 season!

FYI. The Tigers defeated LaSalle the last time we played them, in 2020 in the semi-finals. Also, the only time the Tigers played St. Xavier was in the 2005 state championship game. We lost 24-17 to the 15-0 Bombers.

FYI. The Tigers defeated LaSalle the last time we played them, in 2020 in the semi-finals. Also, the only time the Tigers played St. Xavier was in the 2005 state championship game. We lost 24-17 to the 15-0 Bombers.
Didn't know this about 2020. The St. X team was very tough and that was a great game. I think they were national champions in several polls a few season later.

Didn't know this about 2020. The St. X team was very tough and that was a great game. I think they were national champions in several polls a few season later.
Yes, that St. Xavier team was excellent. They had a great back, Darius Ashley

“Long time reader” 😅😅😅 . Your account was created 6 days ago. 🤦🏻

Teams you've beaten are 7-17....
Teams you've lost to are 11-1....

Been outscored 56-28.
Yeah don't really care pal the 3 most important games on our schedule are the next 3 weeks and I'm playing my ex-wife's uncle Randy in fantasy football this week for sole possession of first place in the South division.

Status
Not open for further replies.