Steubenville Away Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
My direct quote in this thread was "I don't care at all where they play"

I'll add to that by saying I really don't care who they play. I'd also agree with you I'm not important at all, it's actually puzzling that folks like PeteyDragon follow me around on here.
Your my role model, why wouldn't I follow you? The only reason I joined this site was to read your takes on HS football.

Steubenville (0-1) was tested for the first time in a decade as they finally played an away game vs a Catholic squad. The argument that Steubenville (0-1) plays home games and refuses to sit on a bus and travel to a good school because "we dont need to" has been put to bed. Recap shows the QB & Pass defense sucks this season. Coach Reno has also lost his edge as he made countless bad decisions and led his team to a embaressing defeat.

Steubenville (0-1) will attempt to pad there stats as usual while they take on 4 perrenial sub .500 out of state programs later this season. They should make the playoff because of these games.

Congrats to Ursuline (1-0) for refusing to travel to that town and getting the job done.
We’ve played home and home with Ursuline over 16 games. We lead the series 11-5. We played home and home with DeSales. We play home and home with Mooney. We’ve played home and home with St. Vincent, we’ve beaten plenty of catholic schools in the playoffs etc. and I’d hardly call an 8 point loss an kicking especially since outgained the Irish. Know what you’re talking about before you engage your pie hole. Reno did a great job keeping The Big Red in the game against a much more talented team. Time to go lay down by your bowl Fido.

Steubenville (0-1) was tested for the first time in a decade as they finally played an away game vs a Catholic squad. The argument that Steubenville (0-1) plays home games and refuses to sit on a bus and travel to a good school because "we dont need to" has been put to bed. Recap shows the QB & Pass defense sucks this season. Coach Reno has also lost his edge as he made countless bad decisions and led his team to a embaressing defeat.

Steubenville (0-1) will attempt to pad there stats as usual while they take on 4 perrenial sub .500 out of state programs later this season. They should make the playoff because of these games.

Congrats to Ursuline (1-0) for refusing to travel to that town and getting the job done.
I just think it’s great that Big Red and their fan base lives rent free in your head and that you have to start a thread to troll them. Every successful program has some turds but to classify the entire fan base by a few is just stupid. Notice how Dover fans have weighed in defending big red fans?Dover is probably our biggest rival right now. I guess when you are the 3rd most winning program in Ohio and the 14th most winningest program in the country you gain some enemies. Troll on fan boy. You are a turd.

*their

Well this is a load of crap. But not surprising.

They're D4. They've played Mooney, Ursuline, Canton Central Catholic, St. Charles and Bishop Watterson on the road in home and home deals.

This OP is just displaying his ignorance for clicks.
Just like Maple city fan, he must of had his Girlfriend/Boyfriend dump him for someone from Steubenville.

It’s stupid. As a Big Red fan you understand being hated is a compliment. They hate us they because they ain’t us.
Post #11 sums it up. I remember when trolling posts were frowned upon....now "there" allowing trolling THREADS.

Anyway, "their" swinging from your your stuff now and leaving Massillon alone so, I guess....tag....you're it.

Post #11 sums it up. I remember when trolling posts were frowned upon....now "there" allowing trolling THREADS.

Anyway, "their" swinging from your your stuff now and leaving Massillon alone so, I guess....tag....you're
Simmer down and go correct all the fraudulent claims on the Massillon website, like the lie about having the largest scoreboard. The Massillon thread is a few weeks out. Will be posted when St. Ed's embaresses you all. Wait your turn Pettimore.

Screenshot (2406)_edited sds.jpg

It’s stupid. As a Big Red fan you understand being hated is a compliment. They hate us they because they ain’t us.
I used to hate Alter because they were a lot better than us when we first joined the GCL. That is a compliment.

The reason myself and many others dislike Steubenville should not be viewed as a compliment.

When, back in the 1900s?
Some notable home and home, away games, and *notable regular season games D4 Steubenville has played since 2010.

Massillon
Ursuline
Mooney
Olentangy Liberty
Morgantown
Barberton
Dover
New Philadelphia
St. Clairsville
Desales
Linsly
Wheeling Park
Fitch
Boardman
Louisville
*ASVSM
*Massie
*Archbishop Carroll (DC)
*NCA (DMV)
*Rock Creek (DMV)
*St. Johns College (DC)
*Central High School (Detroit)
*Salesianum (DE)
*Cincinnati Glen Este
*St. Joseph Nj.
*University
*Renaissance (PA)
*Benedictine
*West Holmes
*Buffalo St. Joe, (NY) QB Sr. Chad Kelly-Clemson Commit
*Inkster (MI), QB Sr. Devin Gardner Michigan Commit
*Athens, QB Sr. Joe Burrow (OSU)
*Woodrow Wilson (DC)
*Upper St. Clair (PA)
*The Hun School (NJ)
*Penn Hills (PA)
*Akron Buchtel
*St. Francis (NY)

Steubenville 35 playoff appearances - 73-31 Playoff Record (14-18 vs Private Schools), 19 Regional Championships, 9 State Final Appearances, 4 State Championships.

x

Last edited:
Everybody hates big red ,because they win every year. Now Millenium Falcon, must have a bigger reason to hate on them, because what he said mad no sense at all, he sounds like he's at the point of obsession, kinda scary, I feel bad for the loony.
I'm Ursuline all the way but I don't hate Big Red. So I guess not "everybody hates Big Red."

You werent lying what a schedule the back half of it barely has a pulse lmao

Itll be ok buddy once you guys get to the Obama Prepatory/Science academy Co-Op game gets here its nothing both smooth sailings from there
Hello there, bud. Why don't you quit trolling good football programs and demand that yours be changed? Perhaps you could organize a protest over there demanding that you beat ONE team with a winning record.
x SYMB
solons ss.png

Hello there, bud. Why don't you quit trolling good football programs and demand that yours be changed? Perhaps you could organize a protest over there demanding that you beat ONE team with a winning record.
x SYMBView attachment 45078
Lol Solon sucks right now thats not a mystery. I also dont "demand change" because its only high school football. I see you guys down there still havent gained that perspective even after*. BUT at least we arent outsourcing wins and take it on the chin in a real conference. And you know who my nephew plays for... so do them next 😉. Yall have a weaker schedule than them and they play in the SENATE!!!

Lol Solon sucks right now thats not a mystery. I also dont "demand change" because it’s only high school football. I see you guys down there still havent gained that perspective even after*. BUT at least we arent outsourcing wins and take it on the chin in a real conference. And you know who my nephew plays for... so do them next 😉. Yall have a weaker schedule than them and they play in the SENATE!!!
#7 SOS in D4. They were number 1 last year.. The schedule is yearly rated in the top 10 in the state by the experts. Not a Solon fan. 🤣😂🤣

Lol Solon sucks right now thats not a mystery. I also dont "demand change" because its only high school football. I see you guys down there still havent gained that perspective even after*. BUT at least we arent outsourcing wins and take it on the chin in a real conference. And you know who my nephew plays for... so do them next 😉. Yall have a weaker schedule than them and they play in the SENATE!!!
I have no clue who your nephew plays for. You were running your mouth about crime in Steubenville while DRiding Glenville; I brought up crime in Glenville, and you immediately said, "I went to Solon".

#7 SOS in D4. They were number 1 last year.. The schedule is yearly rated in the top 10 in the state by the experts. Not a Solon fan. 🤣😂🤣
Man I guess. I just have no idea how any of them teams on the back end prepare you for the playoffs this year. I will say the OP definitely went way too far about the years past though 🤣

I have no clue who your nephew plays for. You were running your mouth about crime in Steubenville while DRiding Glenville; I brought up crime in Glenville, and you immediately said, "I went to Solon".
In the same thread I said multiple my nepew was at Glenville lol. If you werent typing with tears in your eyes all the time you wouldve saw that. Like Why you always gotta add extra words like dickriding and telling ppl who simply liked a post to ? Why did you take time out your day to see who like a post you dont like so you could tell them to ? Why do you take high school football so seriously mr rack??

And if were talking about my alma mater my junior year we played Glenville in the D1 regional final and wasnt a damn "theyre too stacked" all week. We manned up and gave em the scare of their life (28-27). You been pumping in the excuses you wont even have to use since April.

Last edited:
There's crime in Glenville? Hmm....maybe that's why they play on 3:00 on Friday afternoons.

Man I guess. I just have no idea how any of them teams on the back end prepare you for the playoffs this year. I will say the OP definitely went way too far about the years past though 🤣
It’s just funny everyone on here swears by Eitel and Pasteur. Big Reds yearly schedule usually is top 5 in there Division and we get same fans who quite stuff from those 2 guys all of a sudden saying schedule sucks.

Again I ask, are they gonna win there 20th regional title in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.