State?

St. X, no contest this season...well, Hamilton's All-American cannon ballers might give us a run for our money, but X will still run away with it.

better watch out for might moe....actually not....but we do have a good team this year....one our best in awhile, which still isnt saying anything

I'm not real familiar with the teams throughout Ohio, but I pretty much assumed that St. X would win the state meet in swimming.

Does anyone in Ohio have a program that can compete with them in swimming right now?

St. X will once again win the State meet. But a team on the rise is St. Charles from Columbus. For the past 6 years, every year the team becomes bigger and better. They have more depth than they have ever had before. And because of this depth they have a chance at taking the Central District title for the first time ever. They still don't have enough elite swimmers to compete with St. X. But they will definitely be up in the top 5 possibly top 3 in the team competition. And as they have shown, they can definitely put up some fast relays which helps out.

Fly4Fun said:
St. X will once again win the State meet. But a team on the rise is St. Charles from Columbus. For the past 6 years, every year the team becomes bigger and better. They have more depth than they have ever had before. And because of this depth they have a chance at taking the Central District title for the first time ever. They still don't have enough elite swimmers to compete with St. X. But they will definitely be up in the top 5 possibly top 3 in the team competition. And as they have shown, they can definitely put up some fast relays which helps out.

I think it's between them and University School for 2nd

Question for St. X swimmers???

Have you guys ever entered the National Catholic High School Championship meet, held at Villanova every year in January? Just wondering. My son swims for Georgetown Prep in MD and they are going next weekend.:confused:

As far as I know, no...all of our championship meets are starting up and a lot of people have already started tapering for those meets.

WrongPerson said:
As far as I know, no...all of our championship meets are starting up and a lot of people have already started tapering for those meets.

Thanks, WP. My son starts taper next month too for their big meets. From the looks of the teams entered in the meet at Villanova, they are all from the eat coast area.