State Tournament Apparel - Where are the names???

I know that this is a little beside the point (you qualify for State for far more than to have your name on a t-shirt), but I can't help but feel disappointed in the State Tournament's apparel this year (and last). Every year, we buy our State Qualifiers one of the Tournament Tees, mainly because it has their name(s) listed on the back. I remember when I wrestled, I felt like that was something earned and I was proud to wear. I have since seen it as a coach; which is why, after we get all checked in at the Schott, the first place we go is to buy them a shirt.

I was bummed last year when I found out from one of my qualifiers' dad that when their order arrived they paid the same price as the previous year, yet nothing on the back, let alone all of the State Qualifiers that made the accomplishment. Last year especially felt like a time where kids deserved to at least have that to wear with pride after having the event cancelled.

A year ago, I assumed that it'd might've been due to everything that was going on at that time, but now I'm a little disappointed after seeing that they did the same this year. Pay the same kind of prices as years prior but didn't see any option where State Qualifiers were listed. Am I the only one who feels this way and just overthinking it?

D3 The shirt lady told me that OHSAA actually outsourced Tshirt from a *ichigan company. I was disappointed in that as well.
ran out of sizes having to pay shipping. Terrible.

The OHSAA used covid as an excuse to cut every corner possible. It's all about the $$$... they sure didn't lower the price of that apparel.

D3 The shirt lady told me that OHSAA actually outsourced Tshirt from a *ichigan company. I was disappointed in that as well.
ran out of sizes having to pay shipping. Terrible.

I was able to find this:

Must have saved money by not putting notes for previous qualifiers and placements on the brackets too.

Must have saved money by not putting notes for previous qualifiers and placements on the brackets too.
They just did an all around lazy, sloppy job this year. I really hope the OHSAA doesn't get comfortable with mailing it in. Most of this stuff has nothing to do with covid, it just shows that they put zero effort into making this a special experience for the kids. Just gloss everything over with "at least we're able to wrestle", and that makes everything okay.