Should the U.S. Government Create a Central Bank Digital Currency?

No way. Not long after that will be your social credit score. We can't trust our government to give us real time info about vaccines and viruses, I certainly won't trust them to have control of my money.

No, but it is inevitable.
Bullship. Absolute Bullshi t. The lack of such is a FIREWALL of sorts, and a good one.

It most certainly is not "inevitable". Neither was electronic voting.

The only inevitability is the PUSH for these things, by the foolish, and by those that want total control.

Lines must be drawn at some point. It's time. That is one place.

Bullship. Absolute Bullshi t. The lack of such is a FIREWALL of sorts, and a good one.

It most certainly is not "inevitable". Neither was electronic voting.

The only inevitability is the PUSH for these things, by the foolish, and by those that want total control.

Lines must be drawn at some point. It's time. That is one place.
I agree on the dangers digital currency pose to individual freedoms. It is the doorway to ever expanding ability of government to control what we think, do, and say. Yet using you slow boiled frog analogy, we have been simmering towards a digital currency and cashless society for a generation. Like AI and the surveillance state, how, short of armed revolt, do you put the genie back in the bottle?

I agree on the dangers digital currency pose to individual freedoms. It is the doorway to ever expanding ability of government to control what we think, do, and say. Yet using you slow boiled frog analogy, we have been simmering towards a digital currency and cashless society for a generation. Like AI and the surveillance state, how, short of armed revolt, do you put the genie back in the bottle?
Just say no, and keep the faith. Duh. 🤷‍♂️ Do you talk about such things simply in order to try and understand why you - OR we as a nation - eventually often just roll over ? I don't get you.

Your personal intellectual level of "media capture" (or what I see as such?) always amazes me. No "Shleprocks"! You often seem to be content to simply roll over and take it. "Grim resignation" can have great value for those who must long endure hardship. When God put that in us, I don't think it was never intended to be a way of life for most. It can be, but it should never be the goal. Doesn't your soul chafe against it, this weak, systematic capitulation and acceptance RINO-model life ?

Methinks that you've obviously still got some baggage as a "former" life-long Democrat.

Last edited:
Just say no, and keep the faith. Duh. 🤷‍♂️ Do you talk about such things simply in order to try and understand why you - OR we as a nation - eventually often just roll over ? I don't get you.

Your personal intellectual level of "media capture" (or what I see as such?) always amazes me. No "Shleprocks"! You often seem to be content to simply roll over and take it. "Grim resignation" can have great value for those who must long endure hardship. When God put that in us, I don't think it was never intended to be a way of life for most. It can be, but it should never be the goal. Doesn't your soul chafe against it, this weak, systematic capitulation and acceptance RINO-model life ?

Methinks that you've obviously still got some baggage as a "former" life-long Democrat.
blob.jpeg

Seriously, thank you for providing free or at least 5 cent therapy for me. Occasionally it is good to confront reality. My reality is that my emotional and physical ability to fight and resist died July 26, 2013 during an 12 hour open heart surgery to repair an all but ruptured ascending aortic aneurysm. Since then, I see my role as a commentator of how the nation is drifting away from the liberty of constitutional small government. I try to mix a little history, smart assrry, along with current events to provide a realistic picture of where we are. Given that If we don't know where we are, young bucks have no direction to take action.

I do not endorse digital currency. Digital currency and constitutional liberty cannot coexist. Yet we are already far down that path. I merely pointed that out. However I am to frail to man the barricades. Hopefully my thoughts might encourage action by those who can.

View attachment 58369

Seriously, thank you for providing free or at least 5 cent therapy for me. Occasionally it is good to confront reality. My reality is that my emotional and physical ability to fight and resist died July 26, 2013 during an 12 hour open heart surgery to repair an all but ruptured ascending aortic aneurysm. Since then, I see my role as a commentator of how the nation is drifting away from the liberty of constitutional small government. I try to mix a little history, smart assrry, along with current events to provide a realistic picture of where we are. Given that If we don't know where we are, young bucks have no direction to take action.

I do not endorse digital currency. Digital currency and constitutional liberty cannot coexist. Yet we are already far down that path. I merely pointed that out. However I am to frail to man the barricades. Hopefully my thoughts might encourage action by those who can.
I will read about "pump head". Just struggling to understand, with empathy. Your intellect and experience often shine through in your posting, and then "I'll trip over" something I see as an incongruity or a disconnect, perhaps in my own obsessiveness . I have a few glaring blind spots, myself.....perhaps you've noticed ? lol

I actually have wondered if your username was an AI 'bot - like a very, very smart child still learning. It seems that many of our observations are essentially the same, we are of a similar era, yet we diverge in opinion in seemingly strange places. They seem strange to ME, anyhoo.

Thank you for your gracious spirit. It's NEVER been my intent to offend YOU, but a lot can be lost in print.

Last edited:
I will read about "pump head". Just struggling to understand, with empathy. Your intellect and experience often shine through in your posting, and then "I'll trip over" something I see as an incongruity or a disconnect, perhaps in my own obsessiveness . I have a few glaring blind spots, myself.....perhaps you've noticed ? lol

I actually have wondered if your username was an AI 'bot - like a very, very smart child still learning. It seems that many of our observations are essentially the same, we are of a similar era, yet we diverge in opinion in seemingly strange places. They seem strange to ME, anyhoo.

Thank you for your gracious spirit. It's NEVER been my intent to offend YOU, but a lot can be lost in print.
You never offend. It took me 12 months along with love and support from friends, family, and coworkers to regain "normal cognitive" function. Normal being defined as not drooling on myself and brain engaging before mouth. And my clutch still slips at times when trying to be forceful, so I try to avoid anger and confrontation. Pumphead is real, but it likely just exacerbated existing comorbidities from a lifetime of drinking and smoking.

As to life experience, my parents were children of the depression. Yellow dog Southern democrats with a picture of FDR on the mantle. The civil unrest of the Viet Nam era scared the hell out of me and steered me conservative. The rest of my viewpoints come from being slapped around by life and the absurdity of current events.

Absolutely not. And I fully believe this is existential for the dollar if we want to maintain reserve currency status.