Saturday Finals (Week 7)

St Edward 7
St Ignatius 3
What a boring game to watch. Cats offense is horrible and the damn penalties from O-Line. D-Line played well. IGGY just can’t seem to get the great players as in past years. I think the Chico Kyle /Restifo era is over. Many in stands talking perhaps time for Chico and Restifo to retire.

What a boring game to watch. Cats offense is horrible and the damn penalties from O-Line. D-Line played well. IGGY just can’t seem to get the great players as in past years. I think the Chico Kyle /Restifo era is over. Many in stands talking perhaps time for Chico and Restifo to retire.
That Hoban win might end up saving you from sitting at home in week 11 you guys and they win out

IGGY just can’t seem to get the great players as in past years. I think the Chico Kyle /Restifo era is over. Many in stands talking perhaps time for Chico and Restifo to retire.

Since coaches don't recruit that would seem to be a school issue, not a coaching issue. How would new coaches help who chooses to go to the school from the five or six outlying counties they get students? If someone thinks a team that beat Hoban needs a new coach, I'd say they were just a bit wound up.. Cross the street (look both ways), have a few and realize the sun will come up tomorrow.

9-10 state titles over a 30yr period not enough for you?