Rumblings Ohio State Could Be Program That Used Catapult Footage

Sounding more and more like there is nothing to this. Sure feels like a plant. All for no reason. Harbaugh will win a title and head to the NFL. Title will be vacated in 2-3 years which nobody will care about. And the beat goes on

The SEC is on line 1 and would like to enter the chat
At LEAST UGA don't CHEAT! As evidenced by their losing Caleb Downs, Will Anderson, K.C. Brown, K. J. Bolden, Justice Haynes, Ny Carr, Air Norland, Ju Ju Lewis, Jaheim Bell, Dylan Raiola, Travis Hunter, and Landon Thomas to other Power Five schools. (ALL GEORGIA BOYS)

At LEAST UGA don't CHEAT! As evidenced by their losing Caleb Downs, Will Anderson, K.C. Brown, K. J. Bolden, Justice Haynes, Ny Carr, Air Norland, Ju Ju Lewis, Jaheim Bell, Dylan Raiola, Travis Hunter, and Landon Thomas to other Power Five schools. (ALL GEORGIA BOYS)
Can't blame them for wanting to get out of Georgia and see how the non-rednecks live. Probably were offered dental care as part of their NIL deal.😁

I don’t think that is an absolutely true statement. Do you think every school that has ever cheated has been caught and punished. We know UGA didn’t get caught cheating. Competition (and money) has caused some people to do some crazy, way out of character, things.
No, I’m not dissing on Kirby’s success. And I believe he is a coach of integrity.