Rumblings... Falcon Bowl 2.0?

How do you know so much about the situation? Last I heard Fenwick was not going to complain and MH was going to self-report but never did. This is second hand info from some of my former classmates who are still tied into the program.

It's just very odd that somebody who has no ties to Fenwick would have more updated info than me. Not saying you're wrong, just wondering how you're so in touch with the program.
Well...........stalking me as you have. You know who I am. I've openly expressed my admiration for a former Mt Healthy coach. Because I know him.. I know him because I am quite familiar with the Mt Healthy school system. All I can really say. Picked the wrong school system to BS about

Got it..................I forgot we've entered into the Fenwick's most successful time of the high school football season.....................the offseason. The time where the little falcons can post about past and future supposed success, that time 15 years ago when a tackle was made, when they finished 3rd in the GCL, when on that Friday they won a game 10-7 and still lost first round in the playoffs as a number #3 seed. Yes, Fenwick football owns the now until the real football schools start play in mid August. I think it's called the paper tigers, or falcons in this case. So yes, "live in our heads" 10" and your various screen names. Fenwick Falcon football season starts now. Own it, dominate it, this is paper little falcons season. go little falcons
Regardless of whose the superior Falcon atleast both of our teams have always been mentally strong enough to shake hands after a battle on the gridiron. Character building is just as important In HS football as winning. Unfortunately @Bidenomics can't say the same about his Big Red.

Regardless of whose the superior Falcon atleast both of our teams have always been mentally strong enough to shake hands after a battle on the gridiron. Character building is just as important In HS football as winning. Unfortunately @Bidenomics can't say the same about his Big Red.
And I get tied into an anti-Stubenville post somehow.

Well...........stalking me as you have. You know who I am. I've openly expressed my admiration for a former Mt Healthy coach. Because I know him.. I know him because I am quite familiar with the Mt Healthy school system. All I can really say. Picked the wrong school system to BS about
So would it not be realistic that I had information from a good source and passed it along under the assumption that it was legitimate, and you just had more updated info? Wouldn't use the phrase "spewing bs" if there was a complaint made and the OHSAA went around knocking on doors, clearly there was enough smoke to warrant a discussion

Not arguing with the discussion and merits. But I said immediately when you first mentioned it was false and reckless. And nothing would result. Teetering the line the best I can, but because a private school, not Fenwick, was upset a kid went back to a public school, a he said, she said accusation was brought up. Problem should be with your “good source” and not me. Umm, didn’t a certain little falcon transfer as a junior this year from a close but a more than normal distance public school and was immediately eligible. Could have thrown rumors out there, but assumed correctly he was cleared by all parties. Wasn’t your “good source” involved in that

And in my opinion it is spewing BS when a non playoff team tries to back their way into a 16 team playoff region by claiming illegalities.

Not arguing with the discussion and merits. But I said immediately when you first mentioned it was false and reckless. And nothing would result. Teetering the line the best I can, but because a private school, not Fenwick, was upset a kid went back to a public school, a he said, she said accusation was brought up. Problem should be with your “good source” and not me. Umm, didn’t a certain little falcon transfer as a junior this year from a close but a more than normal distance public school and was immediately eligible. Could have thrown rumors out there, but assumed correctly he was cleared by all parties. Wasn’t your “good source” involved in that
If we want to go all the way back I've been pro-transfer for all schools (and I'm not sure who you're referring to but the only junior transfers I'm aware of came in as sophomores from Kings and Lebanon). I honestly have no problems with the situation that went down, I think Mt. Healthy and every school should be open enrollment - I would get rid of the 5 game rule. If you're willing to drive you should be allowed to attend whatever school you want for academic, athletic, or social reasons. I did want Fenwick's season to continue and I was hearing it might based on the current rules. If I were a journalist or claiming anything as fact I would be upset with my "good source" but I'm not. He's right more than he's wrong.

I also have zero say in who gets in the playoffs, if you think it was a bogus move by Fenwick to put in a complaint that's a fair opinion. I don't even know if that happened but if it did, I'd agree that's kind of weak.

If we want to go all the way back I've been pro-transfer for all schools (and I'm not sure who you're referring to but the only junior transfers I'm aware of came in as sophomores from Kings and Lebanon). I honestly have no problems with the situation that went down, I think Mt. Healthy and every school should be open enrollment - I would get rid of the 5 game rule. If you're willing to drive you should be allowed to attend whatever school you want for academic, athletic, or social reasons. I did want Fenwick's season to continue and I was hearing it might based on the current rules. If I were a journalist or claiming anything as fact I would be upset with my "good source" but I'm not. He's right more than he's wrong.

I also have zero say in who gets in the playoffs, if you think it was a bogus move by Fenwick to put in a complaint that's a fair opinion. I don't even know if that happened but if it did, I'd agree that's kind of weak.
It’s BS. Your freaking source is Fenwick. Not the first time you guys have claimed it. And each time you have had to tuck your head between your tails and waddle off. Win between the lines and not in the courtroom or OHSAA halls.

Good to know Fenwick obliterated an elite program.
LOL. I guess a 10 point victory is pretty good in the grand scheme for Fenwick. Feeling nostalgic as Xmas approaches and looking to listen a good old historical tale. We all are gathered around the fireplace, please tell us about that good old time when the little falcons won a playoff game.

LOL. I guess a 10 point victory is pretty good in the grand scheme for Fenwick. Feeling nostalgic as Xmas approaches and looking to listen a good old historical tale. We all are gathered around the fireplace, please tell us about that good old time when the little falcons won a playoff game.
Scoreboard. Silence.

It’s BS. Your freaking source is Fenwick. Not the first time you guys have claimed it. And each time you have had to tuck your head between your tails and waddle off. Win between the lines and not in the courtroom or OHSAA halls.
"Fenwick" talks to me once a year whenever they're looking for donations. They do the same to you I imagine. Nobody tucks tail over here.

"Fenwick" talks to me once a year whenever they're looking for donations. They do the same to you I imagine. Nobody tucks tail over here.
Ummm…. I was a disgruntled fenwick football player that transferred too St X, who somehow also spent time at Lebanon, Lakota Weat, Monroe, Clinton -Massie and I think Moeller according to you and your ALTER egos. Think Fenwick still reaching out to a disgruntled, disliked by coaches, bullied, former fenwick player. Under your scenario, couldn’t have spent more than 2 months there