Rumblings... Falcon Bowl 2.0?

@10 Inch Falcon This could be the week. Massie can't beat a GCL team with their pass game. Going to begin drafting a new thread for the 2nd biggest L in Massie history (2022 Falcon Bowl is #1 of course).

17-7. Scoreboard. Silence.

CC @PeterDragon
Massie hasn't really needed a pass game to beat their GCL opponents. Gotta stop the inside run, then the outside run, then Massie may try passing. If it ain't broke. Dont fix it.

@10 Inch Falcon This could be the week. Massie can't beat a GCL team with their pass game. Going to begin drafting a new thread for the 2nd biggest L in Massie history (2022 Falcon Bowl is #1 of course).

17-7. Scoreboard. Silence.

CC @PeterDragon
You must not be following the playoffs very closely. Massie has already beaten a GCL team, just last week. A team that Fenwick lost too. In fact Massie has the same number of GCL wins as Fenwick this season.

You must be mixing your Percocet with whiskey again. Be careful little guy. This site wouldn't be the same without a troll like you.

This dude was talking about Steubenville after week 1. Talked about there defense and QB. Defense had the East district player of the year and the QB was 1st team East District.

Meanwhile Fenwick moved onto wrestling and Basketball weeks ago. 🤣😂🤣

Have been busy with basketball. Fenwick is a basketball school, everyone knows that. We're like Duke or Kentucky, good at basketball ok at football. Massie hasn't had a winning season in 3 years. They went 0-20 a few seasons ago I believe. Shows how athletic the school is.

Last edited:
Clinton-Massie is steaming trash. What a embaressment of a game.
Dang..............I'm down to like 1 former school in the playoffs. Wait, is it 2. I think Millennium/10" said I might have attended Moeller too. Survive and advance with whatever school(s) I guess I have attended.

Have been busy with basketball. Fenwick is a basketball school, everyone knows that. We're like Duke or Kentucky, good at basketball ok at football. Massie hasn't had a winning season in 3 years. They went 0-20 a few seasons ago I believe. Shows how athletic the school is.
I agree on this. I remember back in the mid 1980's Fenwick advanced a couple times in basketball. I guess with the terrible postseason success other than girls volleyball and swimming, I would hold onto the 1 done in basketball too. 1 done is about the games, not the coaches at Fenwick LOL...Have a good one 10"

I've already booked the house. We do need a miracle(or MH just admitting what happened). Looking forward to my weekend in Clarkesville. I assume most of it will be spent at the roosters in Wilmigton
So 10", once your self imposed ban is over, will you come clean on the whole false allegations Fenwick administration tried to throw at Mt Healthy?

Oh that's right. The IP addresses clearly showed 2 different locations on the same night. What was it, San Francisco and Chicago. Yup, IP, Proxy, VPN..............none of them can be manipulated on a self shown IP address.
Didn't know At&t and Verizon were VPN providers

Personally, don’t know nor care myself. Simplifying the best I can, 👍on random screenshot being a reliable source. Kinda like the random picture at the little falcons stadium. 😂

So 10", once your self imposed ban is over, will you come clean on the whole false allegations Fenwick administration tried to throw at Mt Healthy?
Nothing was false about that Riley, they had 3 transfers that should've been ineligible. The Fenwick admin didn't do a thing and you know that. If they did we might still be playing.

Good to see you though, I've missed you <3

Nothing was false about that Riley, they had 3 transfers that should've been ineligible. The Fenwick admin didn't do a thing and you know that. If they did we might still be playing.

Good to see you though, I've missed you <3
So the ban only lasted through the Regional Finals? Or you signed in under the wrong screen name? Is that you again Millennium?

So the ban only lasted through the Regional Finals? Or you signed in under the wrong screen name? Is that you again Millennium?
Kmac as a gentleman and scholar lifted the ban. I still took a few weeks because I lost and deserved it. Post regional finals I had to come back to watch a GCL team in the final four though, especially with the opponent.

Good to see you though, I've missed you <3t
This is a completely false and inaccurate statement. All kids have lived in the Mt Healthy school district. This was proven accurate by OHSAA upon FENWICK filing a complaint. BS is fine and funny, but making false statements shows the A^%(*#$ you are.

Last edited:
LOL............Yes they are..................Winning the battle of who is the superior falcons. Football still a varsity sport at Fenwick. Just wondering?
We are the superior Falcons. We murdered you by allowing a pathetic 110 yds of offense and live rent free in your head.

This is a completely false and inaccurate statement. All kids have lived in the Mt Healthy school district. This was proven accurate by OHSAA upon FENWICK filing a complaint. BS is fine and funny, but making false statements shows the A^%(*#$ you are.
How do you know so much about the situation? Last I heard Fenwick was not going to complain and MH was going to self-report but never did. This is second hand info from some of my former classmates who are still tied into the program.

It's just very odd that somebody who has no ties to Fenwick would have more updated info than me. Not saying you're wrong, just wondering how you're so in touch with the program.

We are the superior Falcons. We murdered you by allowing a pathetic 110 yds of offense and live rent free in your head.
Got it..................I forgot we've entered into the Fenwick's most successful time of the high school football season.....................the offseason. The time where the little falcons can post about past and future supposed success, that time 15 years ago when a tackle was made, when they finished 3rd in the GCL, when on that Friday they won a game 10-7 and still lost first round in the playoffs as a number #3 seed. Yes, Fenwick football owns the now until the real football schools start play in mid August. I think it's called the paper tigers, or falcons in this case. So yes, "live in our heads" 10" and your various screen names. Fenwick Falcon football season starts now. Own it, dominate it, this is paper little falcons season. go little falcons

This dude was talking about Steubenville after week 1. Talked about there defense and QB. Defense had the East district player of the year and the QB was 1st team East District.

Meanwhile Fenwick moved onto wrestling and Basketball weeks ago. 🤣😂🤣
How is Big Red's wrestling team this season? Sure hope they aren't sore losers like the football team. What an embaressment. Big Red utterly sucks.