• Bluffton by 1-8

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Bluffton by 9-16

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bluffton by 17+

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

How do you not understand what that means? Lol good luck fellas
I know what it means, I don't understand why Bluffton is using it as some kind of battle cry, it's not like we are some double digit seed, or a double digit dog in every playoff game. Even this Friday we are favored on DP50, and I believe cal preps. Using against the world indicates no one is picking us, but I guess if it gets the kids to get over the Grove hump I will take it.

That is a monster problem for Bluffton-actually thinking they can win against Grove-mentally Grove leads before kickoff so IMO they have a huge advantage in this rematch. It is proven time and time again that mentally a team must think they can win- Bluffton is not in that mindset -they are just happy to be here after so many years of less than stellar performances . It takes years to build an atmosphere of winning ,Grove has that -Bluffton may at some point but not yet. I would be very surprised if this game’s score is as close as the first one

That is a monster problem for Bluffton-actually thinking they can win against Grove-mentally Grove leads before kickoff so IMO they have a huge advantage in this rematch. It is proven time and time again that mentally a team must think they can win- Bluffton is not in that mindset -they are just happy to be here after so many years of less than stellar performances . It takes years to build an atmosphere of winning ,Grove has that -Bluffton may at some point but not yet. I would be very surprised if this game’s score is as close as the first one
I agree. You almost sound like a guru.

I'm a little conflicted. On one hand I agree with some Grove posters on the last thread when these guys played and that there are levels to this. Grove has seen that level and has experience with it. Bluffton does not.

On the other hand, it is really hard to beat the same team twice and Bluffton will have that going for them.

What a good regional final and good for the NWC!

I'm a little conflicted. On one hand I agree with some Grove posters on the last thread when these guys played and that there are levels to this. Grove has seen that level and has experience with it. Bluffton does not.

On the other hand, it is really hard to beat the same team twice and Bluffton will have that going for them.

What a good regional final and good for the NWC!
Or a team you haven't beaten since 2017

Black swamp all three pick Bluffton, gotta say I agree, neutral field, Bluffton has to be much fresher, well rested, and injury free. I think Bluffton jumps out early this time and wins by double digit points, as black swamp said "fun season Grove, but it's over".

Black Swamp? That’s your experts, seriously ? They picked Bluffton the first time, how did that work out? Hope everyone stays healthy and the rain hits early in the day, Dawgs will be ready to control game like usual with the Pirates.

Black Swamp? That’s your experts, seriously ? They picked Bluffton the first time, how did that work out? Hope everyone stays healthy and the rain hits early in the day, Dawgs will be ready to control game like usual with the Pirates.
Black swamp,F50, MaxPreps take your pick. I tend to follow people who cover football and don't have a dog in the fight (pun intended), when looking at picks.

I guess that is the difference here . You listen to others emotionally removed from the game. I tend to side with my own feelings and the psychological aspects which all favor Grove. Emotions play a huge part in high school sports so with that being said I will stick with Grove in this one, maybe by double digits if they play turnover free. Too many weapons for the sinking Pirate ship to defend. They had smooth sailing till this week but that hidden reef (or in this case Grove) got in their way causing a major hole to develop, thus sinking beyond repair the once valiant Pirate schooner

I’ve always thought this was a funny saying for Bluffton fans to use. If you have to say “Don’t give up the ship” wouldn’t that imply that the ship is already sinking or losing the battle? 🤔
No, it does not: “Don't give up the ship” remains an unofficial motto within the Navy, reminding sailors deployed around the globe that they should fight to the last and never surrender.

17-3 Grove at the half. Bluffton looks about as soft as you'd expect. Might be the worst 2 "1st team all district" offensive linemen I've ever seen.