Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Sheridan by 1-8

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Sheridan by 9-16

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Sheridan by 17+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Tomato can season is over. Stakes are higher with better competition. You can't merely survive against the likes of 7-3(eventually 9-3) #13 seed IV if you want to be on the same level as Glenville, Perkins, Alter , Wyoming....

Tomato can season is over. Stakes are higher with better competition. You can't merely survive against the likes of 7-3(eventually 9-3) #13 seed IV if you want to be on the same level as Glenville, Perkins, Alter , Wyoming....
Right it happens to all teams usually. Only one champ yearly.

Imagine being this stupid and try to clown fans about losing.

BR is there usually. 98% of teams are not.

You should head back to those fake football D6 D7 threads.

Right it happens to all teams usually. Only one champ yearly.

Imagine being this stupid and try to clown fans about losing.

BR is there usually. 98% of teams are not.

You should head back to those fake football D6 D7 threads.
Don’t bother bro. Your wasting your time with that PAB…..he’s still upset that a Steubenville guy moved in on his gal. He’s harmless though. I know his momma 😉

Last edited:
Ahhhh, Kirtland and MSML 2 blue bloods, or shall I say alpha programs? They don't claim blue blood, yet soil themselves how a particular IV school has a CB of 0

No soy required
They dont claim blue blood because no one cares about D6 and below anywhere in America.

100 plus years and counting of quality football been played in Steubenville in D2, D3 and D4 through the decades.

Don’t forget to crank that pud when Spectrum shows those D6,D7 championship games in 2 weeks.

They dont claim blue blood because no one cares about D6 and below anywhere in America.

100 plus years and counting of quality football been played in Steubenville in D2, D3 and D4 through the decades.

Don’t forget to crank that pud when Spectrum shows those D6,D7 championship games in 2 weeks.
What’s next other places that have declined in population? Ironton is historically a blue blood in Ohio are you going to say now they’ve went all the way to D V they don’t matter? Same with Wheelersburg?

What’s next other places that have declined in population? Ironton is historically a blue blood in Ohio are you going to say now they’ve went all the way to D V they don’t matter? Same with Wheelersburg?
If we gonna call these schools blue bloods. You can add Steubenville to the list. Like I’ve said,
They’ve been good for 100 years.

yes they lose, every team does but yearly the kids and community prepare like they gonna play to week 14 and beyond.

Less than 10% of schools in Ohio can say that.

Steubenville population is declining but the enrollment is growing thanks to the great academics offered.

Also opening a brand new STEM
Building next year.

If we gonna call these schools blue bloods. You can add Steubenville to the list. Like I’ve said,
They’ve been good for 100 years.

yes they lose, every team does but yearly the kids and community prepare like they gonna play to week 14 and beyond.

Less than 10% of schools in Ohio can say that.

Steubenville population is declining but the enrollment is growing thanks to the great academics offered.

Also opening a brand new STEM
Building next year.
Got it I’ll just move the goal posts like you did and say no one cares abt D IV and under even though good football is played at all 7 levels in Ohio

Got it I’ll just move the goal posts like you did and say no one cares abt D IV and under even though good football is played at all 7 levels in Ohio
There’s no goalpost. Just a concrete rock that Steubenville has been a great program for 100 years and counting… Win or lose.

"They don't claim blue bloods because no one cares about D6 and below in America." Care to elaborate on that statement? Where did you get your info?

"They don't claim blue bloods because no one cares about D6 and below in America." Care to elaborate on that statement? Where did you get your info?
It came from the same Info as post #165 Aug 18th in the Big Red vs Ursuline thread.

I have the same sources as you do regarding both Big Red and Ursuline making deep playoff runs.

It came from the same Info as post #165 Aug 18th in the Big Red vs Ursuline thread.

I have the same sources as you do regarding both Big Red and Ursuline making deep playoff runs.
So you looked back on my previous posts like I figured you would. What did I say then that wasn't true now? So why doesn't anybody in America care for any football Div 6 and below Mr Football?

So you looked back on my previous posts like I figured you would. What did I say then that wasn't true now? So why doesn't anybody in America care for any football Div 6 and below Mr Football?
Well let’s start with that term “Mr. Football”. Seems like the state has never given that award to anyone in the lower 2 divisions.. Maybe 1 time since 87. So obviously they aren’t paying much attention

Lastly, I just comment and give an opinion. I don’t care to be agreed with… It’s my opinion. I just love that certain comments bring in the posters to a thread that has zero to with them or affiliations.

You can literally scroll on by.

Well let’s start with that term “Mr. Football”. Seems like the state has never given that award to anyone in the lower 2 divisions.. Maybe 1 time since 87. So obviously they aren’t paying much attention

Lastly, I just comment and give an opinion. I don’t care to be agreed with… It’s my opinion. I just love that certain comments bring in the posters to a thread that has zero to with them or affiliations.

Ok Mr Football. I get a chuckle reading posts like yours of fans having Diarrhea of the mouth. Please keep posting.

Ah yes the Post Police. Telling me I have no affiliation to a topic therefore I can’t post on it. Just as your post is an opinion mine is as well and I’ll post on whatever topic I want and nothing will stop me

Or any Big Red player...ever.Must not be a big enough program.lol
I understand that this was posted to more or less to get a dig at Bidenomics(& maybe Big Red) or to somehow prove a point, but it's a false equivalency. The 36 Mr. Football Awards given out so far, represents only 30 programs; there are currently, about, 707 programs in Ohio. By your logic 677 of those programs aren't "big enough". And yes, I know you were trying to prove a point to Bidenomics; my point is, your argument is laughably weak!
As for the "...no one cares about D6 and below in America.", not all Steubenville fans feel this way; a great deal of Steubenville fans are fans of high school football in general, and follow teams regardless of division.

Or any Big Red player...ever.Must not be a big enough program.lol
We’re still looking to grab a Mr football that is true. We have had 2 QB’s as finalists. But as has been said, they’re not looking much past D1 or D2. Besides, The Big Red rarely has 1 player piling up stats. And at the end of the day Mr. Football is a stats award.