Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Bellefontaine by 1-8

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Bellefontaine by 9-16

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Bellefontaine by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is that Peak Ohio TV streaming it on YouTube station live?
I’m sure you can listen to it on 107.3 the drive radio but I think spectrum is the only one to has live rights this week

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 53
Half time
Watterson 6 Bellefontaine 0

TSC with 2 interceptions in the first half, the Chiefs with multiple big stops in the red zone resulting in just field goals

Watterson to receive the ball

Bellefontaine defense playing the game of their lives. Offense struggling to do anything. Nothing open down field, Watty all over the stops and short passes. Fogan can’t get out of the backfield. Hope to see some good adjustments by the Chiefs, defense keeping them in this

Great game. Great season. The loss will hurt but time will look back on this team and show a team which is the new standard for future teams to shoot for!!!
Congrats coaches and players!!!

Last edited:
I hope everyone was able to sit where they wanted to sit. Congrats to the Watterson players on the win. It couldn’t have been easy for them
to overcome the egregious seating issue and concentrate on the game. A true lesson in perseverance.

I hope everyone was able to sit where they wanted to sit. Congrats to the Watterson players on the win. It couldn’t have been easy for them
to overcome the egregious seating issue and concentrate on the game. A true lesson in perseverance.
Feel so sorry for the poor rich people of Watty that they did not have heated bucket seats to sit in. Maybe OHSAA could somehow arrange the Celina - Watty game to be played at the shoe so Watty fans all 400 (maybe a strech) of them could sit in the luxury boxes. Heck with Wattys money they could pay for the game to be moved to the Shoe.

Feel so sorry for the poor rich people of Watty that they did not have heated bucket seats to sit in. Maybe OHSAA could somehow arrange the Celina - Watty game to be played at the shoe so Watty fans all 400 (maybe a strech) of them could sit in the luxury boxes. Heck with Wattys money they could pay for the game to be moved to the Shoe.
“Stirred not Shaken” lol. Woke up living rent free upstairs.

Big time shoutout to #1 of Belle- kid has some serious juice. Competes hard & has an explosive first step.

Is he playing anywhere at the next level?

All the Watty money didn't do anything for the game on the field, I'm glad you got to watch a clinic on how to to out-tough an opponent and completely shut down future college athletes. RB had -8 yards. -8 dude. cmon man. OSU QB scrambling for life and throwing wounded ducks. I have a lot of respect for Bell kids. They gave it their best -- I have little respect for you and your attitude.

All the Watty money didn't do anything for the game on the field, I'm glad you got to watch a clinic on how to to out-tough an opponent and completely shut down future college athletes. RB had -8 yards. -8 dude. cmon man. OSU QB scrambling for life and throwing wounded ducks. I have a lot of respect for Bell kids. They gave it their best -- I have little respect for you and your attitude.
Pretty sure stirred doesn't care all that much.

He was a prized padawan

in my bootcamp on how to troll and agitate all the while not giving one F about the game.

Pretty sure tuBW won't have any problems with the lake rats from Celina next week.

Feeling is mutual, never cared for the caviar crowd, but I don't why inconvenient seating for the privilege Watty fans has anything to do with how the players perform on the field.

Pretty sure stirred doesn't care all that much.

He was a prized padawan

in my bootcamp on how to troll and agitate all the while not giving one F about the game.

Pretty sure tuBW won't have any problems with the lake rats from Celina next week.
You surprise me sometimes with your knowledge of the English language.

“Stirred not Shaken” lol. Woke up living rent free upstairs.

Big time shoutout to #1 of Belle- kid has some serious juice. Competes hard & has an explosive first step.

Is he playing anywhere at the next level?
List of offers as of right now, crazy thing is a few years ago he was our starting QB until TSC took over and he switched to WR/CB. Think the last game he started was against Watterson in the regular season a few years ago.

Gotta say that defense is tough, our running game was left in the prior week 😂😂😂 I think Watt out gained us by double. Will give credit to our defense, they were the reason we stayed in this game. Seems like the Eagles have had our card come post season over the past 25 years.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 49
I feel sorry for L7’s like you. You don’t have clue what your
Talking about.😎😎😎