Quaker Steak & Lube Turkey Tip-Off @ Green

Here is the schedule for the Turkey Tip-Off at Green High School this Saturday Nov. 26.

12:00 Norton vs. Manchester (Norton 51-46)

1:45 Solon vs. Northwest (Solon 61-51)

4:00 Shaker Heights vs. Warren Howland (Warren Howland 58-54)

6:00 Massillon Perry vs. Green (Perry 43-40)

Should be some good games this Saturday.

Solon by 30 ,if i am not mistaken they have a player named Martha Thompson very good player i think she is in top 100 in the 2013 class on espn s top 100.

I don't think Akron Manchester gets the credit they deserve. I believe Manchester will beat Norton. Solon wins in a blowout, Howland wins a close one, and Perry by half a dozen...

Manchester is without their big girl from what I heard? Even without that, they are incredibly tough. Kraus from Norton will have to be lights out in that one.

Vettman, Thompson is special, but watch for Jamie Gluesing and a host of other Solon players as well. What I saw of them this summer, they play team ball and are very good.

Manchester is either really good or Norton isnt half the team they were last year, also Krauss did not play due to injury but M anchester beat them pretty easily.

Solon is a really good team all around hardly a weakness Martha Thompson good all around player but also sophmore Kristen Confroy nice player as Jaime Gluesing is also.

Norton without Kraus is not gonna do well against any solid competition. Kraus is a pretty key cog. With all due respect to NW, they had no business being in that match-up.... it was over before it started. Howland played very well in beating a hard-working Shaker team. Green pulled off the most exciting game of the bunch it sounds like in upsetting Perry.