Ohio State Head Coach Tom Ryan in Cincinnati for 2-Day Camp, April 29-30!

ledzeppelin

Premier Technique Wrestling and Elder High School Wrestling welcome Ohio State University Head Wrestling Coach Tom Ryan to Southwest Ohio for this excellent wrestling opportunity! Pre-registrants get a free camp t-shirt, too!

When: Friday and Saturday, April 29-30
Where: Elder High School
Who: 1st thru 12th graders (wrestlers must have at least 1 year experience; a number of coaches are hired specifically to work with the younger wrestlers to make sure they are grasping needed concepts.)
Cost: 75.00 per wrestler
All coaches are welcome free of charge and may tape each session!

Session I: 5pm-7pm (Friday, April 29)...instruction, drilling, and live wrestling
Session II: 9am-11am (Saturday, Apr. 30)...instruction, drilling, and live wrestling
Session III: 12pm-2pm (Saturday, Apr. 30)...instruction, drilling, and live wrestling
Session IV: 2pm-3pm (Saturday, Apr. 30)...all live wrestling led by Coach Ryan!

Wrestlers pack a lunch for Saturday, as a lunch break will be given at 11:00.

Spend two days learning from the best with NCAA Division I Coach of the Year, Ohio State Head Wrestling Coach Tom Ryan (present the entire time) in this two-day intensive wrestling camp. Instruction, drilling, and live wrestling will be major components of this camp.

Learn from one of the best coaches and teachers of the sport in the nation! While registration at the door will be accepted, a free camp tee shirt goes to all wrestlers whose registration is received by Friday, April 22, 2011

Print and fill out form below, and make checks payable to:

Nick Corey
8218 Jordan Ridge Dr.
Cleves, OH 45002

For more information contact Nick Corey (484-7575 -- nickcorey3@aol.com), or Dick McCoy (543-0645).

Premier Technique Wrestling Camp Featuring Tom Ryan

Name: _________________________________________ Age: _________

Shirt Size_______

Address: _____________________________________________

Zip Code: ___________

City: _______________________________ State: __________________

Phone Number: _________________________________School/Grade:__________

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emergency Contact Name & Phone

Number_________________________________________

RELEASE OF LEGAL GUARDIAN ON BEHALF OF MINOR
WRESTLING CAMP
The undersigned, on behalf of ___________________________________ a minor whose birthday is _____________________, 19_________ and for whom the undersigned is the natural or legal guardian, hereby releases Premier Technique Wrestling and Elder High School, its administrators, coaches, and employees, from any and all liability of whatever nature relating to or in any manner arising out of the use of such minor of the Elder High School facilities. Furthermore, the undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Premier Technique Wrestling and Elder High School, its administrators, employees, and coaches, from any suit or other legal proceeding, Including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees with respect to the use of the facilities or any part of them by the minor named above. This release and indemnification shall be binding upon the personal representatives, heirs, and assigns of the undersigned and of the minor named above.
I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing paragraph, that I understand it, that I have the option to have it reviewed by legal counsel prior to signing, and that I aree to it.

__________________________________________________ ______________
Signature of Parent/Guardian Date

__________________________________________________ ______________
Print Name