Ohio State Football 2023

Well, LSU has won 3 national titles in the past 20 years, Florida has won two, and Auburn has won one plus been to a second title game. The Big Ten outside of Ohio State has done jack squat in the 21st century.

Iowa doesn’t match up well with any team with a pulse. They are just complete feces on offense and have zero Top 25 wins. They lost 31-0 and accrued 76 total yards the only time they played a Top 25 team (AEW #21 Penn State). They lost at home to abysmal Minnesota, for God’s sake.
As I said, nobody doubts the SEC has dominated since 2007. That’s only the last 16 years, before that the other leagues were equal. Remember Miami seemed unbeatable for 15 years, now, not so much. All the blue bloods have had their moments. Who’s to say the BIG won’t dominate the next 16 years?

As I said, nobody doubts the SEC has dominated since 2007. That’s only the last 16 years, before that the other leagues were equal. Remember Miami seemed unbeatable for 15 years, now, not so much. All the blue bloods have had their moments. Who’s to say the BIG won’t dominate the next 16 years?
If the Big Ten has a resurgence, it will be on the backs of Ohio State and the West Coast additions. All modern gridiron history and U.S. population trends say the other current Big Ten members are little more than a glorified MAC at this point.

To me, neither of the Big Ten teams has a good chance of winning it all, especially if the committee selects the four best teams, as it is charged with doing. Any list of “four best teams” includes Georgia, Oregon and Alabama, so if those three make it in as they should, then FSU or a Big Ten representative would essentially be a sacrificial lamb, IMO. But if the committee screws up and puts teams like FSU, Washington and Texas into the playoff, then who knows.
Seriously? Oregon 1 loss, Washington zero. Washington beats Oregon. They play about the same schedule. There is zero chance the committee puts Oregon in ahead of Washington unless they beat them in the P12 championship game.

Texas and Alabama each have one loss. Texas beat them in Tuscaloosa. If both win out, there is less than a 25% chance that the committee uses your "eye test" to put Bama in ahead of Texas. If they do, they are saying that head to head match ups don't matter.

The games played have to matter.

Seriously? Oregon 1 loss, Washington zero. Washington beats Oregon. They play about the same schedule. There is zero chance the committee puts Oregon in ahead of Washington unless they beat them in the P12 championship game.

Texas and Alabama each have one loss. Texas beat them in Tuscaloosa. If both win out, there is less than a 25% chance that the committee uses your "eye test" to put Bama in ahead of Texas. If they do, they are saying that head to head match ups don't matter.

The games played have to matter.
AEWs eye test needs glasses

I believe they will take care of Oregon State Friday night and then Washington next week.

As for now, winning at Utah 35-6 is extremely impressive. They have 7 complete beatdowns in their 11 games played. They outgained Washington by 125 yards in Seattle and would have won if not for dumb 4th down decisions by Dan Lanning. The eye test tells me they’re easily one of the four best teams in the country.
Arizona totally cornholed Utah. This is not a vintage Utes team this season. Good enough to beat Florida, but not up to their recent high standards.

Arizona totally cornholed Utah. This is not a vintage Utes team this season. Good enough to beat Florida, but not up to their recent high standards.
Tell me who besides Georgia and Oregon is winning by 4 TDs at Utah. I’ll give you a hint: No one.

Tell me who besides Georgia and Oregon is winning by 4 TDs at Utah. I’ll give you a hint: No one.

Have you looked at Oregons schedule? They played two games against good teams and went 1-1. And, to answer your question on Oregon winning a rematch with Washington, we won’t see it cuz the Quacks are losing to Oregon state

Off work for week forgot it Thursday.I dont drink.
Brian was a strong yes on Issue 2
smoke GIF

Desmond continues to be a giant horses asz calling out coworkers at ESPN. I don’t mind being a homer for your team but the guy has zero ounce of professionalism.
I'll watch the Fox pregame for the half hour before the game. Maybe they're catering to the lowest common denominator but damn. I want to hear about the game not watch a frat party.

I am getting too old for this. So I keep telling myself it is just a game, but somehow my brain keeps telling me it is more it is "THE GAME!"