Oh yess it's Laayyydies night!!

StxSwanson

Hey all,
Seein as there were no threads about this, I thought I'd say 'what the he|l' and make one.

THIS FRIDAY Is Ladies Night at the Varsity Hockey game against Moeller.

Here's the info:

WHAT: St Xavier Varsity Ice Hockey -VS- Moeller

WHEN: Friday, Dec 1st (12/01/06)

WHERE: The Cincinnati Gardens

WHY: For one, Hockey is actually pretty good this year. Secondly, It's a game between St X And Moeller, so Why wouldn't you come?!?!?! Third, It's Ladies Night so any chica in X wear can get free shirts and prizes and stuff.

SOOOOO. . . . . Come to the Hockey game friday night to cheer us on to victory against Moeller, and Bring your girlfriend/girl that's just a friend/ that girl who you like/your sister/your mom/a homeless person (if they're a girl, and don't smell too nasty)/ basically any female. If they're wearing X Apparel, they can get FREE STUFF!!!! which you can let her keep, or maybe just take it for yourself, whichever. ;) Just Be there,

oh and did I mention girls can win FREE STUFF!!!

lol.

See yall there!

- Swanson

StxSwanson said:
Hey all,
Seein as there were no threads about this, I thought I'd say 'what the he|l' and make one.

THIS FRIDAY Is Ladies Night at the Varsity Hockey game against Moeller.

Here's the info:

SOOOOO. . . . . Come to the Hockey game friday night to cheer us on to victory against Moeller, and Bring your girlfriend/girl that's just a friend/ that girl who you like/your sister/your mom/a homeless person (if they're a girl, and don't smell too nasty)/ basically any female. If they're wearing X Apparel, they can get FREE STUFF!!!! which you can let her keep, or maybe just take it for yourself, whichever. ;) Just Be there,

oh and did I mention girls can win FREE STUFF!!!

lol.

See yall there!

- Swanson
Moeller wins by 6 goals and your chicks are ugly!

Lost 3-2 Was tied going into the third I believe, and Moeller got one in duing the third. I was there, In my skirt and face painted.

Rolf And I even went for "Shirtless Third" it's cool. Especially cuz It's not as cold as the football games, since there's no wind. Anyways, shirtless third rocks. lol.

Just so yall know, X hockey this year is very good, LAst year and even the year before that we were OK, but we were still losing alot, this year though, we're winning and even if we lose, it's a close game. In conclusion, Come to the X Hockey games, their exciting, and You can enjoy em even if you know nothing about hockey. plus.. . . . .IT's FREEEE!!! Every home game (and even away ones I think, not sure about tournaments) Is free, so You don't have to pay for any tickets. so come to the games and support the bombers!

Thanks,
Swanson