NCAA Tourney! Road to the Frozen Four

Wow this first weekend was crazy. This tournament has been far better then the NCAA basketball one, with all the dramatic endings and upsets, increadible.

Tough loss for New Hampshire. Tied 1-1 with 17 seconds left, they put in their goal and lose the game. Not sure if the defender was trying to push the puck back to the goalie or not but he has to really be feeling it right now.... If he would of never touched it though, their was a good chance the BU player could of gotten the goal...but man, that was tough....

How about Bemidji State taking it to Cornell 4-1 to become the lowest seed ever to make it to the Frozen Four. I know they like to say that Bemidji St. is equivalent to a 16th seed in basketball, but actually, they would be a 15th seed as Ohio State was the 16th seed. But still, amazing and we are guaranteed that a 4 seed will make it to the finals. Too bad NH couldn't of won that game, it would of been an upset blast.... I guess it is BU's to win, hopefully Vermont can knock them off!!!!

FROZEN FOUR MATCHUP'S

#4 Bemidji State vs #4 Miami Ohio
#3 Vermont vs #1 Boston U

I don't want to wait the two weeks for this.....ugghhhh!!!!

Congrats to Miami on their 4-1 win and heading to the FINALS.

Boston U and Vermont are tied up at 4 late in third.....

BU scored twice within a 2 minute span to go from down 4-3 to a 5-4 victory. If Miami is going to be National Champs they're going to have to earn it vs the #1 team in the country.

LETS GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!

Forgot about the game, luckily their was a replay on and I did not know the result.....just got done watching and man, that was a tough loss for Miami.

Boston U has won three of their four games similar to this.......2 goals in 59 seconds and then the game winner in OT.....ouch! Miami had it, this is tough.

Anyhow, the NCAA Hockey tourney was something this season and tons better than the basketball tourney which was blow out after blow out....

What will next year bring?