Mt. Healthy losing thier coach

Understandable that Eckstein would leave the coaching positions after getting the shaft from the district as a teacher. The shame of it is he left Ursuline last year in order to take on the Mount Healthy position after he got the teaching job there.

Mount Healthy's loss, in more ways than one. Eckstein will land on his feet, that's a fact.

And this is why people need to stop being selfish and start passing levies.

Um, I've lived in my house for 6 years and seen 4 Levies. Three of them have passed. Twice they have held the axe to extra curriculars to get them passed. sometimes it isn't selfishness in not passing levies, sometimes it is the school living "paycheck to paycheck" instead of forming a long term coherant plan.

Um, I've lived in my house for 6 years and seen 4 Levies. Three of them have passed. Twice they have held the axe to extra curriculars to get them passed. sometimes it isn't selfishness in not passing levies, sometimes it is the school living "paycheck to paycheck" instead of forming a long term coherant plan.

I think both are right on some levels. Local districts had an explosion in spending and when the tap ran dry (state and some federal money) they no longer had the means to maintain the staffing levels and salary levels.

Understandable that Eckstein would leave the coaching positions after getting the shaft from the district as a teacher. The shame of it is he left Ursuline last year in order to take on the Mount Healthy position after he got the teaching job there.

Mount Healthy's loss, in more ways than one. Eckstein will land on his feet, that's a fact.

The story of the how and why Craig came to Mt. H is not as clear as it appears to you or others. I'll let him speak for himself, but UA was a better situation, that's for sure, from a coaching point-of-view for a X-C/distance guy like Craig. However, the upside is that he now has some good exposure to working with some very talented sprinters. Craig will do fine for sure.

Go, Craig, Go!

CRAIG IS A FINE YOUNG COACH ;; HE WORKED FOR RON RUSSO AT COLERAIN ;; WORKED AT U A . AND NOW HE HAS DEVELOPED A TOP PROGRAM AT MT HEALTHY ;; :wallbang: :rainbow: :cool: EXCELLENT PERSON AS WELL ,. BIG LOSS FOR MT HEALTHY ???:hello: GOOD LUCK TO CRAIG AND THE OWLS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON .