Most siblings to make State in same year??

I also thought there was a year in 80s or 90s with Peters boys from Claymont. Always with the extra consonants, those Peters.

although I think it’s safe to say the Shores are the only one with two genders qualified!

yep shores have their own record there gonna be hard to beat, older disabatos, peters or jordans? jim and jeff together, is bo, mick and rock age gap to big? have to look that one up. has to be a catholic family up north that had 4 boys going at once 5 would need twins or holdbacks lol

yep shores have their own record there gonna be hard to beat, older disabatos, peters or jordans? jim and jeff together, is bo, mick and rock age gap to big? have to look that one up. has to be a catholic family up north that had 4 boys going at once 5 would need twins or holdbacks lol
I'm thirsty and like what you're drinking, on ice( twins and holdbacks, lol).

Pretty cool for the Shore family!

in 2017 Carrollton had 2 sets of brothers qualify for the State Tournament, and they all placed in the top 5!
Aidan Pasiuk - 1st
Ben Pasiuk - 2nd
Adam Shaw - 5th
Justin Shaw - 5th

What about the Skonieczy family? I thought three made it one year - with two being at different schools and in the same weight class.