Moeller in a class by themselves

Let’s see what Dunn does when LW puts 7 or 8 guys in the box and forces him to pass. When the RB has 20 TDs that takes a lot of pressure off the QB. Come playoff time teams are going to force Dunn to throw the ball.
Cover 0 sounds like a solid plan when Moeller has a very good WR core and the fastest WR in the state

Cover 0 sounds like a solid plan when Moeller has a very good WR core and the fastest WR in the state
I mean LW is probably the only defense in state that can run cover 0 against Moeller. Yes, Bryant is a fast dude but for comparison Bryant ran a 4.48 at the Louisville camp and has a track 100 meter at 10.29 (which is moving 😬) and Hartford ran a 4.56 at OSU camp and Minich has a track 100 meter at 10.47. I am not saying at all that these guys are as fast as Bryant at all but they aren’t slow. You obviously can’t sit in cover 0 all game as that just doesn’t work but if you can hold your own in it to slow down a running back as good as Marshall is it then the coverage has done it’s job.

We will have to wait and see and hope both make the run to get to the regional finals. Interested to see Moeller vs I’s and Ed’s the next two weeks.

I will say that being that state favorite and national ranked can be a dangerous situation. These are 16 - 18 year old kids if you get your head to big you get knocked down. I think that this Moeller team has not let that happen but who knows. I remember 2016 Colerain was State favorites and ranked #7 in the Nation when knocked off by a 5-5 St. X, that Colerain team had the talent to win it all but when it all goes to your head bad things happen. I'm not equivaling that team to Moeller but just stating that it is a dangerous position to be in if you let it get to you.
This team knows how quickly things can turn- they were incoming freshman wth last time Moeller scrapped their way to winning the GCL. Their freshman year was the dumpster fire year with a new coach then another new coach (elder) sophomore year so they have been through a lot already and have handled it well. This group is special and humble to their core- I have no doubt they will keep grinding because they have seen what rock bottom looks like and how quickly the applause turns to jeers.

This Moe team is very good. LW will have the best opportunity to beat them because they can make offenses one dimensional. I don't think LW has enough on offense to beat them, but that's the Moeller danger game in R4.

As far as this Moe team being some kind of special team, that's laughable. The Colerain '04 team and X '07 teams would absolutely run this team off the field, and that's just in R4 in the past 20 years. They're good, and #24 is a stud, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
That’s interesting. So this Moeller team is laughable now, I think they have proved and earned there clout.

Well it will obviously take a miracle for someone to knock off the Crusaders. This is one of the best high school teams i’ve ever seen. They will have to beat themselves to not win it all in D1. They have been battle tested already with this schedule and they took care of business. Springfield? West? Eds? Medina? NOPE. STATE CHAMPS.
"One of the best high school teams I've seen." (Your words). I guess you missed seeing St. X get blown out by Loyola Academy, 44-20. It is 6-0 with five of the wins by 20 or more points. Now, if you have access to Bally. Sports Ohio watch St. John Bosco vs. Mater Dei at 10:30 p.m. this Friday and then report back.

"One of the best high school teams I've seen." (Your words). I guess you missed seeing St. X get blown out by Loyola Academy, 44-20. It is 6-0 with five of the wins by 20 or more points. Now, if you have access to Bally. Sports Ohio watch St. John Bosco vs. Mater Dei at 10:30 p.m. this Friday and then report back.
zero interest

I saw West play X and unless they have improved a lot from that game till now I don’t think they can beat Moeller. Moeller is very good at getting their weapons the ball in space. I’d look forward to seeing it! It would probably be closer than Moe’s games have been recently… but my money would be on Moeller

St. Edward went 15-1 last year with the lone loss to Moeller. Moeller is much better this year. I really don't see how we can beat them.
Having seen both teams live, my take is that Ed's has the advantage on the lines, and Moeller has the edge at the skill positions. Obviously just my opinion.

Nothing but respect for both teams, and I am sure it will be a heck of a game.

Not an Ohio team, but Detroit Martin Luther King is capable of beating Moeller. That team is unreal

I saw West play X and unless they have improved a lot from that game till now I don’t think they can beat Moeller. Moeller is very good at getting their weapons the ball in space. I’d look forward to seeing it! It would probably be closer than Moe’s games have been recently… but my money would be on Moeller
I think they have drastically improved. I’m not sure if X would score if they played again, it would probably be a 28 point win.

One thing that no one talks about is special teams and West’s is electric, 3-4 punt blocks (maybe more), a kickoff return touchdown, a punt return touchdown, and kicker who can hit from 45 yds. Their punter is the ND commit and has shown the ability to punt it 50 yards or run for a first down. I don’t know it’s relevance to all this but it’s something no one really talks about.