Moeller Freshman Football Class?

crusader3

How is this freshman class looking? Who are going to be the big names on offense and defense? Anyone know starters or anything like that? There was a lot of talent in the CYO last year and I have heard that we got a lot of the top guys... any one know?

Andrew Hendrix will be the starting quarterback...My brother is best friends with him. He is from Sycamore but played for Fitz's team...unbelievable athlete and awesome quarterback. Watch for him on the baseball field and basketball court too

I went down to see the freshman scrimmage Oak Hills freshman today since it was right down from the Varsity scrimmage. It was hard to see numbers today because they had other jerseys over the top... but they looked pretty good. Hendrix the QB looked good for the most part. The RB also looked very quick taking about a 50 yarder for a score on one of the first plays... Someone said his name is McCalpine(sp?) from OLSH. The line has a few big boys which is a good sign and they seemed to block well. The defense has some horses too it seems. #90(Galvin) looked really good at MLB, as did #44(Rush) they both had a ton of tackles. #97(Stricker) had around 5 sacks in about 30 plays as well from the DT/DE spot. Overall their defense looks like it is going to be hard to run against. They did give up two bombs though for TD's.