Moeller Crusader Wrestling Club

TechFal

Hi all, Joey Ward here, and want to announce some added workouts for our club starting up November 3rd.

This will be in association with the other club working out at Moeller but with some key differences. First of all I will be in attendance, along with some other senior level USA athletes periodically coming in and out.

Our main focus for technique is very advanced during our Tuesday and Friday sessions and are limited to high level athletes only.

Sundays will be open to all skill levels as it will be used as a short intense drill day and mainly live, which I believe was key in my career growing up and trying to get to the next level.

I have been talking to some high level programs around the state that will hopefully travel to dual against us during the high school season before some high school duals which would be a great experience for anyone.

More information will come soon, thank you and I’m glad to be back in Cincinnati.

4D0A797F-0CB1-4858-AD8E-5B8EBB6D80AB.jpeg

After seeing the results and being at the Super 32 this weekend, I’ve seen the need for all of the help the kids wrestling currently need. I believe it was one of the worst performances for Ohio that I’ve seen but with the right room can be fixed by post season if we start now. The amount of critical errors I saw this weekend brought up some key things that I will be adding into the schedule come start of club.

Attention all: we will start 11/10 due to preparing for COVID checks at the door. We will be doing temperature check and health waivers starting day one.
Also, again this is for high level athletes only. So yes it is welcome to all ages. We will be evaluating every single club member to make sure they are in the right place.
Sunday IS OPEN TO ALL AGES for live wrestling and brief skill.
Thanks, see you Tuesday 11/10

Updated flyer...New start date is Tues. 11/10 at 6pm.

Attachments

• Crusader Wrestling Club.pdf
    417 KB · Views: 84
Crusader Club starts tomorrow! 6-8 pm. Temps taken and waiver to sign at door. Parents staying will be required to wear a mask, and moving forward, either Zoom invite or FB live will be utilized if social distancing regulations restricts parents from practice. $15 drop in fee per practice Tues and Friday 6-8 pm and $10 for Sunday 1-3 pm live session. Any further questions can be directed to Joey Ward at 419-346-2845.

Great first night! Awesome to see the talent in this room and the potential for growth! This is definitely one hard working bunch of kids!

Great turnout for night 1, we will be limiting the number of wrestlers to around 40 as we begin to grow. If you are serious about training and not here you are missing out! See you back on Friday 6-8pm and Sunday 1-3 for our first live focused night!
5DAB94E5-54F9-4720-8B88-7D9743F28318.jpeg

Practice is OFF tomorrow enjoy the holidays. We will resume for live on Sunday at 1pm! See you guys there. I will be on the mat along with Chaz to wrestle live with the guys and be hands on!

Another great practice tonight! Our first month has come to an end with 42 wrestlers registering so far! Breakdowns of weight-classes in the room are as follows: 4(50-60), 2(65-75), 3(90-95), 2-100, 4-105, 6-110, 5(115-120), 8(125-135), 4(140-170), 4(180-220)

Moving into December, we will not have practice Friday Christmas Day, but all other Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays are on! This room is growing and we look forward to adding a few more wrestlers into the mix! See everyone Tuesday 6-8 pm!

See everyone tonight at 6! College guys home so both Jacoby and Jordan Ward will be in the room to help out as well! Should be a good one!

We are still gaining wrestlers during our club practices! Come on out Tuesday and Thursday’s 6pm. Drop in fee is $15

Whether you’re training freestyle/greco or folkstyle, high level technique is high level technique! Rolling Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays 6pm! Sunday live sessions still in action as well.

Open this session to any and all age groups. Also: free month of training to anyone getting a takedown on one of the coaches who are on the mat daily!

26 at practice last night for FREESTYLE. We continue to train Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 6pm. Training has been focused predominantly on freestyle with some folkstyle variations sprinkled in!

Hi all,

We are announcing our next freestyle/greco-roman session: June 1-July 15th will be our last summer session as it ends with Fargo. After which we will go back to Folkstyle in preparation for the upcoming season.

This session will be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS only at the Moeller wrestling room. We all will be available for private lessons on the weekends or also by scheduling with any of our coaches directly for more opportunities to train.

We will continue with the $15 drop in fee payable in cash or venmo at the door along with a full session fee of $200 that can be paid at the beginning of the session to include all practices.

Thanks,
Joey

Still up and running Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays 6pm. Training mostly freestyle until Fargo but teaching a lot of dual style technique! See you there tonight