Moe JV loses 9-7

Wheelman

Moe lost to Elder today 9-7. It was a close game but Moe had a hard time mustering some offense. It was a good game with some big hits.

The Moeller JV's have really impressed me so far this season. This past game they played without Uecker (due to varsity), who is usually their key offensive player. They pretty much played without a runningback and from what i hear, still had a few more opportunities to win. Also, they did a good job against LaSalle, who physically outmatched them and nearly beat them. They've improved alot from last year to this year, Keep it up!

BRICKtamland said:
Their class has good skill position players but nothing on the offensive and defensive lines.

Disagree. Fitz Williams is good. If he works hard in the off-season he will start next season for the Varsity. Same with a couple other '08 linemen.

I've watched him play a few times and came away impressed. He has a lot of potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
he does have potential thats true he has a great frame to work with right now hes about 6'5 240, frame to get over 275.

he has been fairly soft until this point in his career but if he does find a fire, which i think he might be he definatley does have potential

Same with a couple other '08 linemen.

Can you give me some names because most of them are ----ty atleast the games I'v seen

at least their GCL games have been a lot closer this year than they were last year, and Oltorik and Uecker are both playing a lot on varsity.