Moe JV in GCL

yea that's pretty bad but our freshmen and jv teams have been winning the GCL a lot, and then losing on the varsity level so maybe this time it will be the other way around.

throwem said:
Maybe it's because the Freshamn coaching is better than the varsity!!!!
I think that is "was". There have been some changes to the frosh coaching staff the past two years and I am not so sure they are doing any better now. The Elder loss may be a good indicator as to how much the freshman level of coaching has changed.

I had to get on here and see how MoeDude was going to rip on the coaches. Way to stay in form, MoeDude.

Ever think maybe Freshman coaches aren't there to make careeers of coaching Freshmen? You're a friggin' genius. Have another donut.

Ever think that part of developing freshmen is putting them in the right position? What an ingenous way to think. Ooops, I'm sorry Vox, that doesn't quite go along with your viewpoint.

Gee whiz, I'm sorry for posting the fact that the coaching staff of the Frosh has changed drastically in the past two years. God forbid I shed some light on the truth. :rolleyes:

Vox Crusada said:
I had to get on here and see how MoeDude was going to rip on the coaches. Way to stay in form, MoeDude.

Ever think maybe Freshman coaches aren't there to make careeers of coaching Freshmen? You're a friggin' genius. Have another donut.

Vox you're wasting your breath with this guy. He's has a personal axe to grind with Crable and he'll never change. He's nothing but a vulture wrapped in blue and gold clothing.