Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Who Wins The MAC in 2023?

• Total voters
In his defense....we are all idiots.

Carry on.

Big night for our MAC. We have at least one guarantee win to move on.

Renew my objection for all Friday games.
Marion by 21.

St Henry falls by 1 point.

Coldwater moves on easily

Versailles moves on. Don’t know how much. Is Osborne playing? That answers a lot

Anna moves on by 2 scores.

hoping St Henry can pull this off!

Marion by 21.

Versailles moves on. Don’t know how much. Is Osborne playing? That answers a lot

I'm been putta the look.

Is there a chance Ozzzy is out?

Marion by 21.

Pretty certain Osborne is playing. He practiced this week.

I'm gonna have to reprimand my staff for not reporting this to me in the daily situation reports.
This is the type of thing I'm supposed to know.
those of us using your picks to pay our rent have been getting shafted by you not knowing this information.

This coach Circle stuff was worse than I thought...
(click the text for the article link)
ECb1KGdXsAAo629.jpg

Last edited:
On a day where Harbaugh was suspended, who woulda thunk the juiciest sports news would come outta Rockford.

In regards to the first part, of not completing a certification requirement, that happened in Coldwater one time and the Coach was fired on the practice field after practice on a Monday after the first game. The team co tinued to practice, putting in a whole new offense that week.

But wow....seems like a pattern of arrogance and like he could get away with anything.

I think most of us can forgive a bad decision, but a pattern of such douchebaggery he portrayed not only sheds a bad light on himself, but also the ineptitude of rhe Parkway administration to allow it to continue.

What you permit, you endorse, and those in rhe PW administration who let it get to.this point need to answer for their dereliction of duties.

Yeah (at least new info to me). The text has a link to theDS free article.
I won't shoehorn too much, but dealing with the Call family in different varieties, it doesn't surprise me. My grandmother babysat her husband, and let's just say he's a poor sport, especially when he loses. My mother went to school with him and says it every time she sees him. As for his wife, she is one of the teachers I felt failed my stepson academically at Crestview. Her comments about her failure as school board president is similar in her other role. I'll give her grace as she is human and is one of the few associated in Convoy & Rockford to admit her failures & mistakes. This however definitely reiterates my points about the lack of administration leadership at both institutions serving Willshire township residents.

I won't shoehorn too much, but dealing with the Call family in different varieties, it doesn't surprise me. My grandmother babysat her husband, and let's just say he's a poor sport, especially when he loses. My mother went to school with him and says it every time she sees him. As for his wife, she is one of the teachers I felt failed my stepson academically at Crestview. Her comments about her failure as school board president is similar in her other role. I'll give her grace as she is human and is one of the few associated in Convoy & Rockford to admit her failures & mistakes. This however definitely reiterates my points about the lack of administration leadership at both institutions serving Willshire township residents.
I’d been patiently waiting for the Willshire POV. Good work!

I’d been patiently waiting for the Willshire POV. Good work!
Remember I said township, not just the village. The township is part Crestview and part Parkway. Coincidence has it the named has ties to both. Last weekend she stopped along 49 to shout at the neighbor kid in her class leaving the restaurant. She is welcoming to the kids, so makes me think it's the backwards administration's. Most of the MAC distances themselves for Parkway until they have something to support.

but none of it is true. remember, some posters want you to think this was all a witch hunt. and people couldn't stand the football program doing well (if going 2-9 is doing well, what does that say?) so they wanted to tear the coach down. the guy was given about 6 extra chances but the school wasn't being fare by suspending him. what a mess.
My question is: If Circle was doing the same things as a Minster assistant coach, why didn't Minster do any thing? Maybe, Minster was glad to pass him off to Parkway.