Massillon vs Pickerington Central

The Tigers have played over 900 games. Have played 500 plus at home, and 400 on the road. How could that have happened when they don't play away games? Just saying.
This was not suppose to be a dig at the Tigers, I am more or less calling out the other teams to do it. Now you have 400 games on the road, how many of those were in the last 40 years? I will ask that,

Princeton was a consolidation of Lincoln Heights and Princeton in the 1960’s. I believe Moeller opened in the late 1950’s.

Princeton was formed from 8 school districts [Crescentville, Evendale, Sharonville, Glendale, Stewart, Runyan, Woodlawn, Springdale] in 1955. They seemed to be incompetent in several areas, they told the Butler county students that they were not in their district and those students attended Butler County schools until the real estate taxes went out and residents wondered why they were paying Princeton SD taxes. They built Evendale school and after it opened, someone pointed out that the school was in the Sycamore school district. Lincoln Heights was added in 1970 [Lincoln Heights was financially insolvent and taken over by the state in 1962]
Moeller was formed out of Roger Bacon and Purcell territory when 13 parishes put up the money to build it.; it opened in 1960. Class of 64' was it's first class.

This year was unusual but last 10 years averaged 3 regular season away games. 4 seasons with 2, 3 with 3, and 3 with 4.

This was not suppose to be a dig at the Tigers, I am more or less calling out the other teams to do it. Now you have 400 games on the road, how many of those were in the last 40 years? I will ask that,
159 away or neutral site games in last 41 years.

Why do people get so caught up in how many home or away games Massillon plays? What’s so hard to understand about the fact that teams happily come to Massillon to play due to the fact that PBTS is the best venue for a high school football game in the state.
I have been to other venues that I liked better. I am not trying to down talk it. I am not trying to be a troll, but that statement is where you get trolls started

I have been to other venues that I liked better. I am not trying to down talk it. I am not trying to be a troll, but that statement is where you get trolls started
Which do you like better? Yeah some people like different ones better but if you took a poll and people objectively answered I’m sure PBTS would be the highest vote getter. That’s not to say there aren’t a lot of other great stadiums.

Paul Brown is nice, but I really fell in love with Louisville's stadium. Walking through the neighborhood to get there. It is really cool. I like a lot of the smaller schools stadium also.

Why do people get so caught up in how many home or away games Massillon plays? What’s so hard to understand about the fact that teams happily come to Massillon to play due to the fact that PBTS is the best venue for a high school football game in the state.
And then there's $

Paul Brown is nice, but I really fell in love with Louisville's stadium. Walking through the neighborhood to get there. It is really cool. I like a lot of the smaller schools stadium also.
Louisville is nice, Steubenville is probably my second favorite place to watch a game. A lot of people like the smaller more intimate venues which is fine. For its size PBTS still has a lot of that especially compared to Benson which lost a lot compared to Fawcett. IMO.

I agree Louisville and Steubenville are two of my favorite away stadiums. I wish we played at each of them every other year. I really enjoy the trip to Warren and Fitch too. Mansfield is a great venue.

Thinnest skin award goes to the Mass girls who cried to the mods to delete my awesome prediction for the PC game.

In short, they will do all the same stuff as they did last off season, thinking it will get a difference result. Then lose to Pick Central.

(Stomping feet....flailing arms) "why won't they let me be an arsehole?" Lol.
Not to mention a nice fat payday.

Massillon has a shot at beating PC. If I was Massillon I would run the wing-t against them. PC has lost more games to Lancaster than any other team in their conference for the last 20 years and that’s the offense the Gales run and PCs coaching staff struggles against it. ?

DId I miss something, what is the numbers about? Once again, I am not downing Massilon. I root for all NE Ohio Teams against other teams from around Ohio. I will admit it has gotten better from where they had 17 away games which includes 5 Mckinley home games and 5 neutral games in the whole decade of the 80's.

DId I miss something, what is the numbers about? Once again, I am not downing Massilon. I root for all NE Ohio Teams against other teams from around Ohio. I will admit it has gotten better from where they had 17 away games which includes 5 Mckinley home games and 5 neutral games in the whole decade of the 80's.
Why should Massillon ever apologize for the # of away games they play ? There isn’t anyone from Massillon holding a guy to anyone’s head forcing them to sign a contract. I find it more interesting when teams won’t sign a home and home contract.

Who cares how many away games they play? They aren’t in a league. Every coach and AD in the country would love to play as many home games as possible why do people act like Massillon is cheating or forcing teams to play games only in Massillon
You go that right. Home games equal more $$$ for the school. No doubt that's a sweet set up.