Louisville Leopards Football 2022

Varsity: Poland Seminary 21, Louisville 10

Full Game Statistics, Recap, and Video:

132 defensive snaps to 75 offensive, 10 times ball has been on ground and lost at least 6, 2 interceptions in two games. Right now offense making it hard on defense. Penalty before half also hurt in this game with ball advanced to 20.

What is going on with the Little Leopards 7th and 8th grades teams. Sounds like some real selfish and idiotic coaches ruining the program. Were's the high school head coach and his input?

Yeah LL is kinda it’s own thing, and not technically tied to the varsity program or booster and touchdown club. Assuming they did that 60+ years ago to protect the sanctity of the particular youth program. Now it’s a dumpster fire in 7th/8th grade those same protections are actually hurting it. Individual interest have overtaken building team/program because we all know that people still ask to see my trophies from those years. It’s time to turn over the 7th/8th grade to the school so people that would be held accountable are put into coaching positions, and the numbers don’t support having 4 teams and playing with 9/10 guys. You could probably keep 4/5 grade the same but it’s time for the 7/8 to go play other schools like all the other sports that grade. It’s a shame, but it’s time, before one year kids show up and lose a whole season because there aren’t enough numbers.

Anytime I see a middle school coach with one of those Kevin Stefanski play sheets hanging from his belt the "DBag o Meter" starts to blink. If he chestbumps one of his assistant coaches during the game, the thing really gets going, and if he is wearing a visor, particularly backwards....its all over.

This sort of thing is happening all over. Guys pretending to play Madden Football except its real life and kids need to be taught to block, tackle, catch and carry a football.

Lake Blue Streaks at Louisville Leopards Live Video Stream and Updates Can Be Found Here:

Louisville 27
Green 23

Video Highlights, Recap, and Full Statistics:

Can you imagine what the season would have been if we would have started with the backfield of Roberts, Davide and Ramsey..........

Varsity: GlenOak 48, Louisville 13

Video Highlights, Game Story, and Full Statistics:

Varsity
🐆Louisville 24
🦁Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin 17

FINAL/2OT

NDCL Lions at Louisville Leopards Football Video Highlights, Game Story, and Full Statistics:

Last edited:
Can you imagine what the season would have been if we would have started with the backfield of Roberts, Davide and Ramsey..........
Looked at the schedule, would that change have gotten you wins against Big Red, Lake, Hoover, Perry, GlenOak--- Maybe Poland, but the others?

Linsly Cadets at Louisville Leopards Live Video Stream:

Linsly (WV) 45, Louisville 19

Video Highlights, Game Story, and Full Statistics:

Looked at the schedule, would that change have gotten you wins against Big Red, Lake, Hoover, Perry, GlenOak--- Maybe Poland, but the others?
Uh, probably would be 3-7 still. Don't blame the players for this mess, they play their hearts out. The talent was there on both sides of the ball. They’re a good football team. Someone didn’t know how to utilize that talent & I’m not sure who was calling the plays but it was obvious they shouldn have been!!!!

Uh, probably would be 3-7 still. Don't blame the players for this mess, they play their hearts out. The talent was there on both sides of the ball. They’re a good football team. Someone didn’t know how to utilize that talent & I’m not sure who was calling the plays but it was obvious they shouldn have been!!!!

With all due respect to the Louisville players, the team I witnessed against Lake didn’t seem to have much talent. At least compared to old Louisville teams. I have no clue about your coaching staff seeming I don’t follow every game, but from what I witnessed the talent seemed to lack a little. Just from an outsiders perspective.

So who will be the Leps new head coach next season? Can’t be the current guy
Who would want this job? Someone needs to go and tell them playing 5 D2 schools, one of the better D4 programs in Big Red and Poland, and top it all off with a prep school from 3 hours away that beat Big Red and Dover that we are not Massillon.