looking for the district results for Div 3 at Spencerville

OHSAA must have an exclusive deal with MileSplits. Personally i prefer Baumspage, MS was very slow in posting results.
Basically, yes. All district entries were handled through MileSplit this year. I'm sure I'll get used to MileSplit, but it seems like it requires way more clicks to get the results from each site, and I don't like how their formatted results view does not include the team scores.

OHSAA must have an exclusive deal with MileSplits. Personally i prefer Baumspage, MS was very slow in posting results.
Milesplit is official registration partner for ohsaa now. They made the announcement in March. Posting of results is the same as it was with baumspage. The host has to either post them or send to results@milesplit.com. If milesplit registration is used then results will go into rankings much quicker since all the names will match.

Basically, yes. All district entries were handled through MileSplit this year. I'm sure I'll get used to MileSplit, but it seems like it requires way more clicks to get the results from each site, and I don't like how their formatted results view does not include the team scores.
When I go to milesplit.live, the results can be obtained by clicking on a link at the top called team scores.

I can use the live results today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year whenever I want to see all the results including team scores

If you select view mode of completed you get the team scores.

I can use the live results today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year whenever I want to see all the results including team scores
Have fun with that.

After the meet is over and completed results are posted, I prefer to see all of the event results at once rather than clicking on 1 event at a time as with the live results, and I would prefer to see the team scores incorporated into those completed results.

Just goes to show the superior education of a CCC grad as opposed to an LS grad. As often as I went to milesplit.live, I never realized that live results only show one event at a time as opposed to what we could see on baums's page. We can declare that I finally had my epiphany.