Lakewood St. Edward (4-0) at Massillon Washington (4-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to none at all? Yeah, loser! D4. It was won ON THE FIELD! It wasn't handed to them by butt-kissing sportswriters.

Those who haven't won jack squat ain't in no position to criticize those who have. So sit down!
😂😂😂😂 Bruh you making Glenville look bad rn big dawg no bs.. Sad part is I actually like the Ville but you making it hard to root for them. But let's look at some facts so if you put Massillon in division 4 and put y'all back in D2 do y'all have a championship?That's all I need/want to know bro

😂😂😂😂 Bruh you making Glenville look bad rn big dawg no bs.. Sad part is I actually like the Ville but you making it hard to root for them. But let's look at some facts so if you put Massillon in division 4 and put y'all back in D2 do y'all have a championship?That's all I need/want to know bro
You cant "look at the facts" because that world doesnt exist lol. And if he makes Glenville fans look bad then what do all the Massillon fans who trash other programs from thread to thread make Massillon look like? Oh I forgot its always in self defense when yall do it 🤣 🤣

I do agree, but....

Taking the kids on the road against a powerhouse team is going to be beneficial the deeper we get into the playoffs. I know playing a neutral site game is different than a road game but you're still not at home. Massillon fans make road games their own anyway. So again, I see what you're saying but I think it could be beneficial. Where are we in the current contract with LSE anyway?
Totally agree with you here, JLP. We end up being the dominant crowd anyway and I think it does us good to go on the road. Here's what I do know. Coach Moore would play in a junkyard if that's where the game was scheduled.

Massillon played a strong game that exposed Ed's in some key ways. I thought the crowd was good and really showed Massillon at its best. I would love to have the Tigers come back to Lakewood in all fairness but trips to Massillon have always been fun and I think it is a good experience for the players.

Totally agree with you here, JLP. We end up being the dominant crowd anyway and I think it does us good to go on the road. Here's what I do know. Coach Moore would play in a junkyard if that's where the game was scheduled.
Moore will play outside of PBTS. Every year they try to work out a future home and home with Avon, which has yet to happen due to Avon only having Week 1 to 3 available, so the Tigers definitely do not fear a road trip. They can make more money at PBTS, though, in most cases.

Moore will play outside of PBTS. Every year they try to work out a future home and home with Avon, which has yet to happen due to Avon only having Week 1 to 3 available, so the Tigers definitely do not fear a road trip. They can make more money at PBTS, though, in most cases.
At least somebody gets it. I think that the reason we haven’t gone to Lakewood is because they are only offering Saturday games and we don’t want that.

Glenville's titles are real, won ON THE FIELD! Your so-called titles were handed to you, NOT won on the field.

You guys don't want any part of Glenville anyway. The last time you faced them, you got beat 31-17. So there.

Glenville has REAL championships. You do NOT
So until 1971 no football games were played on a field???? Hmmmm

Massillon played a strong game that exposed Ed's in some key ways. I thought the crowd was good and really showed Massillon at its best. I would love to have the Tigers come back to Lakewood in all fairness but trips to Massillon have always been fun and I think it is a good experience for the players.

Thanks. Love the atmosphere of St. Ed at PBTS but JLP made a good point about adding a tough road test in hostile environment. Not that Fitch, WGH, or McKinley are not but we are almost always favored regardless. The Steubenville series was that.

So... at Lakewood... Friday night would be nice. Saturday night would be "ok". Saturday afternoon - nah.

You cant "look at the facts" because that world doesnt exist lol. And if he makes Glenville fans look bad then what do all the Massillon fans who trash other programs from thread to thread make Massillon look like? Oh I forgot its always in self defense when yall do it 🤣 🤣
😂😂 Your point? It don't matter what Massillon fans do right or wrong because y'all gone always think everything is wrong.. Face facts yes some Massillon fans say some DA 💩 but alot of folks attack Massillon then when it's done back y'all start crying come bruh you prolly can't even admit that if we gone be real about it

Thanks. Love the atmosphere of St. Ed at PBTS but JLP made a good point about adding a tough road test in hostile environment. Not that Fitch, WGH, or McKinley are not but we are almost always favored regardless. The Steubenville series was that.

So... at Lakewood... Friday night would be nice. Saturday night would be "ok". Saturday afternoon - nah.
It would most likely be a Saturday night game, like it was in 2000. The day games are scheduled primarily to permit what is typically an out-of-state or Cincinnati opponent the time necessary to travel back at a decent hour.

😂😂 Your point? It don't matter what Massillon fans do right or wrong because y'all gone always think everything is wrong.. Face facts yes some Massillon fans say some DA 💩 but alot of folks attack Massillon then when it's done back y'all start crying come bruh you prolly can't even admit that if we gone be real about it
You said bro was "making Glenville look bad" so keep that same energy when its Massilon fans. And yes ppl talk sh- but pretending like Massilon fans arent the main antagonizers 9/10 times is just incredibly disingenuous to the rest of us with fully functioning eyes lol

You said bro was "making Glenville look bad" so keep that same energy when its Massilon fans. And yes ppl talk sh- but pretending like Massilon fans arent the main antagonizers 9/10 times is just incredibly disingenuous to the rest of us with fully functioning eyes lol

My functioning eyes say you talk sh- 9/10 times but whatevs. Well maybe 5 times and the other 4 just whining.

This thread "Massillon vs St.Ed's" has 26 pages. Find me one post where a Massillon poster and an Ed's poster are arguing? The only sh!+ talking is by Glenville bandwagon fans.

This thread "Massillon vs St.Ed's" has 26 pages. Find me one post where a Massillon poster and an Ed's poster are arguing? The only sh!+ talking is by Glenville bandwagon fans.
I mustve been hallucinating Saturday morning when a St Eds poster had to explain that they dont actually pay $19,000 for a backup Qb...

Why? Give an explanation besides its hard.
ANGELO CONSTANTLY WALKS ON MENDOZA'S PLAY BY PLAY.
HIS INTERRUPTIONS ARE WHAT DRIVE ME NUTS WHEN I HEAR THEM.
EXTREMELY RUDE AND ANNOYING IN MY OPINION. I LIKE
ADAM'S ANNOUNCING. SURE THEY ARE BIASED. THEY ARE
EDS' ALUMS AND THEIR KIDS HAVE/ARE STUDENTS AT THE SCHOOL.

Your join date says July 24th 2023....you've been on here less than two months and you know that Massillon fans are the antagonizers 9 of 10 times? You're either lying or extremely stupid. I never had a problem with Glenville, (still don't despite some of the ignorance you and your boyfriends post) all state Kicker started the crap and you'll get it back. You think Massillon fans just wandered into a Fendweck thread to start trouble? Better think again there sweetie.

ANGELO CONSTANTLY WALKS ON MENDOZA'S PLAY BY PLAY.
HIS INTERRUPTIONS ARE WHAT DRIVE ME NUTS WHEN I HEAR THEM.
EXTREMELY RUDE AND ANNOYING IN MY OPINION. I LIKE
ADAM'S ANNOUNCING. SURE THEY ARE BIASED. THEY ARE
EDS' ALUMS AND THEIR KIDS HAVE/ARE STUDENTS AT THE SCHOOL.
Carmen Angelo is the one who makes it somewhere between comical and infuriating 😂
Agree with both of you, Artie Lange, er....I mean Mendoza isn't too bad. CA is a goof.

Your join date says July 24th 2023....you've been on here less than two months and you know that Massillon fans are the antagonizers 9 of 10 times? You're either lying or extremely stupid. I never had a problem with Glenville, (still don't despite some of the ignorance you and your boyfriends post) all state Kicker started the crap and you'll get it back. You think Massillon fans just wandered into a Fendweck thread to start trouble? Better think again there sweetie.
Why do you talk like this over high school football lmao. "Youll get it back" oh no 😲 I havent seen All State Kicker post in weeks but youre name dropping him. Again. I think youre the one with a man crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.