Kettering Fairmont vs. Miamisburg

Never threatened...:shrug: I would say to 80 yard runs by and a 40 yard interception is threatening. Even though it may have been a little too late, I would still say they threatened a comback.

Not the usual Burg team you are used to seeing.

Threatening to me is pulling within a score after cutting it to 10 instead of allowing a TD right back the other way. Sorry, no threats of a comeback. Hints of promise, but not threats.:thumb:

Threatening to me is pulling within a score after cutting it to 10 instead of allowing a TD right back the other way. Sorry, no threats of a comeback. Hints of promise, but not threats.:thumb:

No, Burg did not allow a TD right back, after about 11 minutes, Fairmont made another FG to make it 34 to 21 with 1 min to go in the 3rd. Then Bahns scored on a 2 yard run with around 2 minutes left in the game.

No, Burg did not allow a TD right back, after about 11 minutes, Fairmont made another FG to make it 34 to 21 with 1 min to go in the 3rd. Then Bahns scored on a 2 yard run with around 2 minutes left in the game.

Right...but when it was 24-14 Fairmont went right down and scored to make it 31-14.