It's the battle of North Bend Road Pt. 2-Playoff's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterson

According to Joe Eitel.com, La Salle has St. X in round 1 of the playoffs at home. La Salle has the #3 seed, X has the #6 seed. Thoughts?

Personally, I think this draw sucks. I would have rather played Hamilton.

According to Joe Eitel.com, La Salle has St. X in round 1 of the playoffs at home. La Salle has the #3 seed, X has the #6 seed. Thoughts?

Personally, I think this draw sucks. I would have rather played Hamilton.

I definitely would have rather played hamilton too

I definitely would have rather played hamilton too

Cmon! That's the wrong attitude. The only thing better than beating X, is beating X twice in the same season. As an Elder fan, I will be rooting for LaSalle against X. Of course I would root for the Taliban against X.

Unless the GRIPPA's can figure out how the team can get back to doing what they did for the first 8 games, there won't be any need for wondering who they might play in Round 2....

This Defense has totally turned into mush......61 pts in the last 2 games......why???? who knows....how difficult is it to concentrate your tasks basically on one runner? Obviously they did it well against X and Moe, but seemed befuddled last night.....

Maybe TG and his brother were so overwhelmed with beating his old team.....MAYBE JUST MAYBE he will get back to the gal that brought him here--RUN THE BALL.....---who knows-----but the same thing happens this Sat (that we saw yesterday) if they don't get this run stopping thing down...

Hey, let me just say ---- wake up!!!!!! We are in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Grippa and the rest of the coaches have done a great job this year dealing with the ups and downs of the season. Are you guys seriously going to complain about a 2 win season in the GCL? You all know how tough it is to win a GCL title outright.

Enjoy the season and show a little positive outlook! All of you have complained for years about not having a winning/city/playoff run we get there and it isn't good enough....especially considering we lose a tough, hard fought game to an Elder team that played both X and Moe to the edge......you guys crack me up!

Enjoy it! Relish it! It was a great season and we get to play again this week! Trust these guys.....trust the kids.....they have played their butts off and deserve our support not our criticism.

Sure, I would have loved to see a win on Friday, however, I love it more that our one loss came this week and not this coming week.....and that we get to beat St. X twice in one year.

Lets go Lancers!!!!!!!!!! Rally the troops!!!!!!!! Show your pride!

Hey, let me just say ---- wake up!!!!!! We are in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Grippa and the rest of the coaches have done a great job this year dealing with the ups and downs of the season. Are you guys seriously going to complain about a 2 win season in the GCL? You all know how tough it is to win a GCL title outright.

Enjoy the season and show a little positive outlook! All of you have complained for years about not having a winning/city/playoff run we get there and it isn't good enough....especially considering we lose a tough, hard fought game to an Elder team that played both X and Moe to the edge......you guys crack me up!

Enjoy it! Relish it! It was a great season and we get to play again this week! Trust these guys.....trust the kids.....they have played their butts off and deserve our support not our criticism.

Sure, I would have loved to see a win on Friday, however, I love it more that our one loss came this week and not this coming week.....and that we get to beat St. X twice in one year.

Lets go Lancers!!!!!!!!!! Rally the troops!!!!!!!! Show your pride!

What's wrong with saying that a game against Hamilton would be preferred over a game vs/ X?
You want to question someone's intentions or allegiance to Coach Grippa and his program? You are the same co-worker of the head coach that wrote the following (below) which slams Coach Grippa and his intelligence and also his opinion of La Salle maybe going Div. 2 in football. So I would say that you crack me up now that you are on the coaches side all of a sudden when he is 9-1. From what I read below, you sure weren't on his side too long ago, huh, "La Salle Fan" ?
How does Ocho Cinco say it?--Child Please.

01-24-09, 12:43 PM
LSFAN
Junior Varsity

I hear ya on your take of the TG comment. It didnt sit well with me either. Consider the IQ of the person that said it.....

If you were a CEO of a major company would you have the mail guy give the statement for the company. Probably not. The problem as I see it is the Enquirer, Media, know this and exploit it and TG just speaks his mind versus the company line.

Make sense?

Last edited:
observations, not complaints----and what has happened to the D????..

Here we go again..Stop #4 and you stop X...Let's all get out there and make our stadium---We need a good nickname for it--just as loud and just as much a factor in this weeks game as the Pit was last week......BTW, why can't our students move down the field as the E students did in OT?? isn't there some sort of rule about that??? but then the refs this year, and in particular the last 3-4 games probably wouldn't know it anyway--BTW I wonder how dirty the Elder QB's knee was (left), after it hit the ground so many times on the snap from center that was never called....oh well on to next week....

GO LANCERS

Status
Not open for further replies.