Is the DHS using unidentified troops in Portland?

They were fighting during the day, this was at night. Antifa is literally saying they want to decapitate the Mayor.
All of these protestors in Portland are pointless idiots. You need to pull out of this news bubble. It is have almost ZERO Impact on 99.9999% of America.

All of these protestors in Portland are pointless idiots. You need to pull out of this news bubble. It is have almost ZERO Impact on 99.9999% of America.
It happened to Denver last night. It’s not pointless, bc these are Democratic lead cities that are being walked all over by these little s**ts. They’re not Biden voters, but they are the young & growing radical faction of the Dem party.

Spent the noght in OTR....it was fine. Get off the internet go out and enjoy the world.
Agree, OTR is fine most nights then someone lights a fuse and the bullets may fly. It’s unpredictable. I’ve been down there a few times this Summer, I saw a few people being “chippy” just acting like fools. I just ignored it.

Cops stand by while Proud Boys attack protesters
This is the same thing that happened in Kalamazoo last week and with the same result. Except the PB escalated their violence yesterday. Won't be long until the shooting starts. The police are fascists and white supremacists. Simple as that. There's no reforming them, no educating them. You either subjugate yourself to them or become their enemy. Which side are you on?

Portland police stand by as Proud Boys and far-right militias flashed guns and brawled with ‘antifa’ counterprotesters https://t.co/6xXMId2OMA
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) August 23, 2020

As Proud Boys neared the park, Dannison watched the hate group attack, beat and pepper-spray two homeless men with disabilities.

“I had texted David Anderson, our mayor, for help with the homeless men,” Dannison said. “The homeless people themselves had asked for help. They wanted peer support- they were frightened. Nothing came. Then the violence.”

Nathaniel Banks, a member of the First Congregational Church, was nearby when Proud Boys began spraying counter-protesters with pepper-spray. Banks was helping medics try and care for those who had been wounded.

“I was helping out as best as I could with the people who got sprayed,” Banks said. “But there were people there who were bleeding that the other medics were helping.”

The Proud Boys threw bricks and rocks at counter-protesters. When the groups clashed, it wasn’t long before physical violence ensued. The line between counter-protestors and the Proud Boys was soon buried in a sea of fists

Cops stand by while Proud Boys attack protesters
This is the same thing that happened in Kalamazoo last week and with the same result. Except the PB escalated their violence yesterday. Won't be long until the shooting starts. The police are fascists and white supremacists. Simple as that. There's no reforming them, no educating them. You either subjugate yourself to them or become their enemy. Which side are you on?

As Proud Boys neared the park, Dannison watched the hate group attack, beat and pepper-spray two homeless men with disabilities.

“I had texted David Anderson, our mayor, for help with the homeless men,” Dannison said. “The homeless people themselves had asked for help. They wanted peer support- they were frightened. Nothing came. Then the violence.”

Nathaniel Banks, a member of the First Congregational Church, was nearby when Proud Boys began spraying counter-protesters with pepper-spray. Banks was helping medics try and care for those who had been wounded.

“I was helping out as best as I could with the people who got sprayed,” Banks said. “But there were people there who were bleeding that the other medics were helping.”

The Proud Boys threw bricks and rocks at counter-protesters. When the groups clashed, it wasn’t long before physical violence ensued. The line between counter-protestors and the Proud Boys was soon buried in a sea of fists
I guess you reap what you sow? Where are all those tough guys NFAC?

Here is one for you Omar...

How about turning the races around? How about a white door-to-door salesman knocking on doors and soliciting in a black neighborhood? The guy in the story even knocked on a door that had a NO SOLICITING sign posted...that's asking for trouble, IMO. Just curious, how do you think that would turn out? I really don't think I would have a pleasant experience as a white man knocking on doors and soliciting in black West Dayton neighborhoods, especially at homes displaying a NO SOLICITING sign.

Last edited: