Is it Time for a Civil Divorce ?

Baby Doll Crying GIF
Stop trying to make Trumper sanctuary states happen. It's not going to happen.

You gotta remenber he said he'd never vote for Trump again, and now he's counting on Trump being the only peacemaker.
One minor correction. I have never said I never would vote for Trump again. I did say that I didn't want to have to make that choice. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to vote for RD in Nov, but that didn't work out.

I also said that I felt the man disqualified himself by harming the country with some if his post-2020 rhetoric and his tardy and insufficient response to the Jan 6 riot.

But here we are and it's him and the near-corpse who has the brain of an eggplant. So...

One minor correction. I have never said I never would vote for Trump again. I did say that I didn't want to have to make that choice. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to vote for RD in Nov, but that didn't work out.

I also said that I felt the man disqualified himself by harming the country with some if his post-2020 rhetoric and his tardy and insufficient response to the Jan 6 riot.

But here we are and it's him and the near-corpse who has the brain of an eggplant. So...

I get that. I just giggled at how that turned into "cautiously sanguine."

I'm only pointing this out because I got here before you did. lol

Last edited:
I'm a history geek and we're a lot closer than a lot of people think. I don't believe that the United States is isolated from the winds of historical change and the divide in the country is approaching being insurmountable. I mean for crying out loud we can't even agree on what the definition of a "man" & "women" is.
More genius thought. Work out the differences. Cooperation lately in Congress is encouraging. Stop electing divisive fools like MTG and compromise is possible on any issue. Enjoyed hearing the boos from both sides of the aisle when she started to speak yesterday. Together our potential is unlimited. Stop following an obvious liar and thief, put your ARs down, and think. Extremists like AOC are equally as bad. We are still the most powerful economic and military power in the world. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

More genius thought. Work out the differences. Cooperation lately in Congress is encouraging. Stop electing divisive fools like MTG and compromise is possible on any issue. Enjoyed hearing the boos from both sides of the aisle when she started to speak yesterday. Together our potential is unlimited. Stop following an obvious liar and thief, put your ARs down, and think. Extremists like AOC are equally as bad. We are still the most powerful economic and military power in the world. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

Remember that when Trump wins.

Other people’s healthcare decisions are none of my business. Small government.

I’m not a Trumper.
This transsexual madness isn't "health care", fool. Trans procedures or cross-gender hormone therapies are the most extreme example to date of modern American "Sick Care for Max Profits", actually. You are just too sick and twisted to see it, groomer.

Small government doesn't weasel private insurance for non-paying customers, and then abuse it with transinsanity and experimental youth mutilation or chemical/hormonal abuse, fool. You self-own with every comment now. You have lapped yourself in reverse. You have no intact argument. Simply bloviation and gaslighting, liar.

BS. Compromise is no longer possible on most of the major issues that divide us. When people like you blabber on about "compromise" what you're really saying is stop fighting our progressive agenda and go along, OR ELSE.

And I love how you spout off about our unlimited potential if we only work together. Again BS. What you really mean here is if we get behind the progressive vision for America you can finally deliver the utopia you've been so desperately seeking.

You people have never been interested in "compromise" or "working together" except for short periods of time when it is required to protect and advance your progressive agenda. The moment you sense an advantage to hell with compromise and working together. You people have been doing this for the last 50 years without let up. Only a fool in the conservative polity would not see this.

And these are the actions that make a constitutional convention more likely:

Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey has formally requested that the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) release all communications involving Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, New York Attorney General Letitia James, and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis in relation to the “witch hunt” against former President Donald Trump.

This transsexual madness isn't "health care", fool. Trans procedures or cross-gender hormone therapies are the most extreme example to date of modern American "Sick Care for Max Profits", actually. You are just too sick and twisted to see it, groomer.

Small government doesn't weasel private insurance for non-paying customers, and then abuse it with transinsanity and experimental youth mutilation or chemical/hormonal abuse, fool. You self-own with every comment now. You have lapped yourself in reverse. You have no intact argument. Simply bloviation and gaslighting, liar.
It's all in here from the global scientific and medical authority on “gender medicine,” and in recent decades, its Standards of Care have shaped the guidance, policies and practices of governments, medical associations, public health systems and private clinics across the world.

For some historical perspective, this is what historian Thomas J. DiLorenzo wrote about Thomas Jefferson's views on this very topic:

Thomas Jefferson, the author of America’s July 4, 1776 Declaration of Secession from the British empire, was a lifelong advocate of both the voluntary union of the free, independent, and sovereign states, and of the right of secession. “If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form,” he said in his first inaugural address in 1801, “let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left to combat it.”

In a January 29, 1804 letter to Dr. Joseph Priestley, who had asked Jefferson his opinion of the New England secession movement that was gaining momentum, he wrote: “Whether we remain in one confederacy, or form into Atlantic and Mississippi confederacies, I believe not very important to the happiness of either part. Those of the western confederacy will be as much our children & descendants as those of the eastern . . . and did I now foresee a separation at some future day, yet should feel the duty & the desire to promote the western interests as zealously as the eastern, doing all the good for both portions of our future family...” Jefferson offered the same opinion to John C. Breckinridge on August 12, 1803 when New Englanders were threatening secession after the Louisiana purchase. If there were a “separation,” he wrote, “God bless them both & keep them in the union if it be for their good, but separate them, if it be better.”

Everyone understood that the union of the states was voluntary and that, as Virginia, Rhode Island, and New York stated in their constitutional ratification documents, each state had a right to withdraw from the union at some future date if that union became harmful to its interests. So when New Englanders began plotting secession barely twenty years after the end of the American Revolution, their leader, Massachusetts Senator Timothy Pickering (who was also George Washington’s secretary of war and secretary of state) stated that “the principles of our Revolution point to the remedy – a separation. That this can be accomplished without spilling one drop of blood, I have little doubt” (In Henry Adams, editor, Documents Relating to New-England Federalism, 1800-1815, p. 338). The New England plot to secede from the union culminated in the Hartford Secession Convention of 1814, where they ultimately decided to remain in the union and to try to dominate it politically instead. (They of course succeeded beyond their wildest dreams, beginning in April of 1865 up to the present day.)

John Quincy Adams, the quintessential New England Yankee, echoed these Jeffersonian sentiments in an 1839 speech in which he said that if different states or groups of states came into irrepressible conflict, then that “will be the time for reverting to the precedents which occurred at the formation and adoption of the Constitution, to form again a more perfect union by dissolving that which could no longer bind, and to leave the separated parts to be reunited by the law of political gravitation...” (John Quincy Adams,>The Jubilee of the Constitution, 1939, pp. 66-69).

No government lasts forever. This country’s appetite for spending money that simply doesn’t exist will close the door sooner rather than later.

Should a group of people decide they no longer wish to be a part of the once-great Republic, then hopefully they can create something greater.

Marxism is bad.

DEI gets people killed.

Open borders cannot be sustained.

EV's are a hoax.

Transmania puts mentally ill men before girls and young women and at its worst is the grooming and mutilation of children.

There is no compromise.

It's undesirable given how obvious it is the Chinese are sitting back and waiting to launch an assault on our country. Splitting in half would do them a favor.