Im a Buckeye

TheFan1

FB_IMG_1713362943579.jpg

Didn't want to start another thread, so copping this one. On a Flo interview with Marcus Blaze, he said he has narrowed his choices to 6 schools. In the order he named them: Cornell, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa, Purdue, He had to try to remember Iowa and Purdue - so I think they may be out. I think his dad is a Michigan guy and his mom is from Ohio - I believe Fremont, but I'm not sure where I heard or saw that before. Did see either Joey or Marcus wearing an Archie Griffin OSU jersey when they were younger - so that may be a sign his mom has some input into his college decision. Of course I'm making that up - the part about her having more influence, wearing the jersey is absolutely true.

He's already made his visits to all 6 schools. I think Blaze will be moving up next HS season to 138 or higher. Said he's not likely to cut down to 57kg again, but would see how he feels at the end of the summer. At the time of the interview he said he was 135.

Wonder if his brother will try to transfer wherever Marcus ends up? Think he'd have to have a pretty good season next year for a shot at the "top 4"

Didn't want to start another thread, so copping this one. On a Flo interview with Marcus Blaze, he said he has narrowed his choices to 6 schools. In the order he named them: Cornell, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa, Purdue, He had to try to remember Iowa and Purdue - so I think they may be out. I think his dad is a Michigan guy and his mom is from Ohio - I believe Fremont, but I'm not sure where I heard or saw that before. Did see either Joey or Marcus wearing an Archie Griffin OSU jersey when they were younger - so that may be a sign his mom has some input into his college decision. Of course I'm making that up - the part about her having more influence, wearing the jersey is absolutely true.

He's already made his visits to all 6 schools. I think Blaze will be moving up next HS season to 138 or higher. Said he's not likely to cut down to 57kg again, but would see how he feels at the end of the summer. At the time of the interview he said he was 135.
Ugh anywhere but Penn State, obviously as a Michigan alum, I hope he goes there, but anywhere but Penn State and I’ll be happy. Either way no matter what school he chooses I’ll be rooting for him.

They grew up in Michigan, I believe they moved right before high school to Ohio. They have pretty much always trained with BTW. I’ve heard OSU gave him a pretty lucrative offer.

They grew up in Michigan, I believe they moved right before high school to Ohio. They have pretty much always trained with BTW. I’ve heard OSU gave him a pretty lucrative offer.
Lucrative is a good description.If he goes to psu it won't be for the money.

I'd like to see Marcus and Joey at OSU. Paddy can move up. Hep did not look good at the end of last year, and I'm not sure about Sammy. Joey still has a red shirt if needed. Marcus could train with Nic, Jesse, Logan, and J. Great situation for him.