Home Sweet Home

Lancermania

Lancers lead the way!
Our first home football game of 2011. Both teams are 2-0. What do you guys see as the keys to this game? We're favored by 7½ points according to the Yappi linesman. Is that about right?

Our first home football game of 2011. Both teams are 2-0. What do you guys see as the keys to this game? We're favored by 7½ points according to the Yappi linesman. Is that about right?

in my humble opinion: Hard to say...LE has a very good O line, a new coach who has instilled an actual winning attitude in his players...something missing from most Lakota teams on this level...and had been doing stellar work with a former Bengal as D coach....(whom i know) all in all, this LE team is not the pushover we've seen lately...although WW is "rebuilding" this yr., LE team did well the first two games...am not sure Home advantage will help (but never hurts)...will be a 4 quarter game... I think this team will surprise many people...can easily go 7-3 or better, depending on a number of factors...one of which is NOT talent...and if La Salle is looking ahead to game #4, game #3 could be a big fat L

Go Lancers

Lancermania? where are the postees...seems like a dead site these days discussing Lancer FB???? just look at all the sites discussing La Salle FB...not many posts????

This will change as the weeks go on....good points pick up if we beat LE....but we will lose a bunch by playing Indy Northwest the next week...already 0-3 and not projected to win any this year....had we played anybody else last year and won, the points would have given us a different team than St. X first round...might have been a different story...

Thanks for the web page

FYI: The Centerville Elks ( 0-2 ) Football team lost Monday's NonConference game against the Indianapolis Cathedral Fighting Irish by a score of 34-17.Box......OHSAA saying.." Da..n Catholic Schools just beating up on the Pubs this year....How can we pass that rule?????Legally...)

GO LANCERS

As we all know the Lancers have a long history of underachieving and flat out peeing in their pants right when they don't need to. This team has seemed to gel the past couple of weeks, but still prone to bonehead mistakes. I think the Lancers should win this one, but they have got to defend the run and short passing. They cannot play not to lose like they did at the pit last year - totally unacceptable by the way! Not to mention the illustrious LS coaching staff always finds new ways to look like a group of cub scouts trying to storm omaha beach. That being said, let's go beat the piss out of a West Chester school!

Isn't Princeton 2-0 just like East and La Salle? Princeton is ranked higher than East by the coaches. See below

Lancers moved up from seventh to sixth this week in the Coaches poll. East moved up from unranked to eight after beating Winton Woods.

OH Football, Division I: Week 2
1. Colerain ( 6 ) 111
2. St. Xavier ( 4 ) 107
3. Elder ( 1 ) 93
4. Moeller ( 1 ) 91
5. Middletown 70
6. LaSalle 54
7. Princeton 44
8. Lakota East 37
9. Sycamore 23
10. Hamilton 10
Others: Glen Este 5, Mason 4, Withrow 4, Walnut Hills 3, Western Hills 3, Loveland 1