Who Will Win

• Badin Rams in a romp

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Big Blue In a Close one

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • It totally depends on who is pitching

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Dawg-why not hook up a Yappi get-together at the ole ballyard. Alumni Field is one of the nicest venues in southwest Ohio for a ballgame and plenty of room to play. What do you say?

The Rams have beaten the Blue 3 straight years and 4 of the last 5. Not a good thing in Blueville. Once again a great crowd.
I guess the Blue were without a few regulars, serving suspensions. What is the deal with all of the suspensions this year, not just at Hamilton either. I heard the senior pitcher at FF was suspended for mouthing off to an ump as well.

Suspensions have increased over the last few years in every SWO sport. It seems almost ridiculous at the rate its going i was too wondering why the HHS players didnt play. Ive herd due to academic problems but that seems to be the excuse of every suspension

I don't know the reason but it is getting out of hand. My question would be why coaches or the administration puts up with them. I mean everyone makes mistakes but sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand.

Academic suspensions are hard for me to tolerate because you almost have to work hard to fail in this state. When a kid gets a bad grade, there is no one to blame but the kids and their parents. There are so many resources that are there for the parents to check up on their kids like Progress Book, E-mail with the teachers, and conferences each quarter. Step it up, Mom and Dad!

IDK the reasons for the suspensions in Hamilton. This is just my general philosophy on grades.

Last edited:
These suspensions aren't grade related, but rather do to the actions of the players. It seems the coaches decided to take a hard stance against poor attitudes from the players, but I wonder why this did not happen early in the season instead of waiting until now to discipline players. The blue have a tough week coming up and then have to open the tournament against Fairfield, which we be a very interesting game.

I think one player was suspended two games for getting ejected from a game. That suspension is automatic from the state.

It seems to me 2 games is pretty harsh for being ejected from a game one seems plenty is it like this in basketball and football as well?