Hey, Can someone do me a favor here?

IMO Louisville isn’t terrible and certainly not the worst team in Ohio. They have some size and athletes. From an outsiders perspective it seems coaching may be the issue. Their schedule certainly doesn’t help either. Maybe part of their success in the past is due to beating up the smaller NBC schools? Total BS they kicked them out and formed a new league though.

So sprankie what number is your kid? I mean we are not good right now but we cant be the worst. I agree this coaching staff full of little leopard coaches stinks but we could beat Aquinas. I get the frustration believe me, but this ranking has zero basis. We do have the best pregame show in the state, and after losing to a terrible poland team our kids seemed like they really didnt care. They actually ran over to the student section and celebrated a hard fought loss. I mean they were taking pictures with fans after the game, smiling and everything.

So sprankie what number is your kid? I mean we are not good right now but we cant be the worst. I agree this coaching staff full of little leopard coaches stinks but we could beat Aquinas. I get the frustration believe me, but this ranking has zero basis. We do have the best pregame show in the state, and after losing to a terrible poland team our kids seemed like they really didnt care. They actually ran over to the student section and celebrated a hard fought loss. I mean they were taking pictures with fans after the game, smiling and everything.
So well said..."this coaching staff full of little leopard coaches stinks". And yes, 5 minutes after the loss...players taking pictures with girlfriends...