Has anyone on this board worked with Tom Elias?

FI89

If so, I'd like to hear your experience with him and his system. Is it worth it? How many offers did you get? How long did it take? etc.

I have, pm me if you want an honst opinion, won't post on here though, stay out of trouble that way.......

Save Your Money

If so, I'd like to hear your experience with him and his system. Is it worth it? How many offers did you get? How long did it take? etc.

Remember This; College Prospects 1st goal is to make MONEY. Second goal to make more money. If your son has what it takes you can do some little things like make a good profile on him and send it to the schools you are seriously thinking about going to. In my opinion save your money and have him play on a Good Summer team. He will get noticed...nobody will work as hard for your son as you will...

This service is fine if your son/daughter is boarderline and wants to play in college. If they are already being noticed no need to join up. America One is correct, get on a good summer program and get exposure. Additionally check the CPOA site and see how many local "Blue Chip " players are or have been enrolled. I will be you will not see many D-1 signees listed. Good Luck.

Excellent feedback. I appreciate it! Ironically, it was my son that said he didn't want to work with him. He wants to do it on his own. Great! Less expensive for me, and he takes ownership. Could it be any better than that! :thumb:

Just remember to have him treat every coach that he comes in contact with like they coach the best team in the country.

And make sure to inform coaches of any other offers from other schools, it will help breed competition among the schools, which means a bigger package for your son.

Just remember to have him treat every coach that he comes in contact with like they coach the best team in the country.

And make sure to inform coaches of any other offers from other schools, it will help breed competition among the schools, which means a bigger package for your son.

Great feedback, thank you! That is definitely a key part of our communication plan. It is interesting how the tone of the conversation changes when they hear about another coach's interest. :)

Tom does good work IMO. with that said u and your son really know what u guys are looking for in a college. be attentive and patient and u and your son will make a good decision.

For 1000 dollars you get someone else to do impersonal exposure. You also get a video that takes 6 months to get after its been taped. I will admit I got 1 call because of him but all the other schools saw me play along the line somewhere and it wasn't because of college prospects. I don't mean to bash CPOA but they have tons of clients and its hard to do work personally.