Halo

PantherProud

Never played a second of any of the games, but really enjoyed the premiere of the show.

Curious what players think of the show, especially considering they are "creating their own storyline, inspired by the games".

hey, welcome to the point.
No, it would be a valid point if there weren’t tons of articles sucking it’s d**k for not following the games and making Master Chief a p**sy. I don’t need to get cancer to know it’s bad, and I don’t need to see this show to know it’s woke trash.

Master Chief is a position, not a person. I would think it can be whoever or whatever they choose. It's not much of a character if it's not at risk.

As far as the games, I played only two. Combat and 2. The physics was the new thing. The Halo 2 story, eh. Repetitive and not much as far as personality. It grew the product though I think Red vs Blue might have had more impact in that regard.

Master Chief is a position, not a person. I would think it can be whoever or whatever they choose. It's not much of a character if it's not at risk.

As far as the games, I played only two. Combat and 2. The physics was the new thing. The Halo 2 story, eh. Repetitive and not much as far as personality. It grew the product though I think Red vs Blue might have had more impact in that regard.
That’s also like saying 007 is just a position. Yeah, it’s technically true, but we all identify that with one character.

That’s also like saying 007 is just a position. Yeah, it’s technically true, but we all identify that with one character.

We learned to identify with different actors that took the role. Most of them anyhow. I'm determined to role with it. If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't.

We learned to identify with different actors that took the role. Most of them anyhow. I'm determined to role with it. If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't.
Yeah, but they never made Bond 2nd fiddle in his own movies either.

John 177 ,who is the Master Chief, is a very developed character with several games and many books centered around him. The character is not a empty husk. Just because you played one game doesn't mean you know everything about Halo.

John 177 ,who is the Master Chief, is a very developed character with several games and many books centered around him. The character is not a empty husk. Just because you played one game doesn't mean you know everything about Halo.

I know it's a position, not a person. Is the show calling the Master Chief "John 177?" You may have a point.

I know it's a position, not a person. Is the show calling the Master Chief "John 177?" You may have a point.
It is a person, John 117 (my bad about saying 177) is the only Master Chief, its not only his rank but his identity. John 117 is the only Master Chief in the Halo universe.

EDqCJenWkAEE2BQ.jpg

Master Chief or Master Chef?

I have a 13 year old computer that has trouble playing a 20 year old game in it's highest performance. Kind of frustrating. Halo 2 is a pain to install because it always wants to on-line and I don't want to play on-line. Can't remember how I finally got it to install but it would always stutter. Man, now I'm thinking of all the old games I got on the shelf that were fun. Heroes of Might and Magic, Doom, some Star Wars games, .. Morrow Wind(?). Real Life games, no hedge hogs or fake Italians.

Not wasting my time on that trash.

FYI, the character this article is complaining about getting a “bigger role”, hasn’t even been in the last two episodes. Heck, it may be three.

I’d guess maybe 20% of the season has been on her story.

Just an over-reaction to something without even knowing any facts.

Last edited:

Pantherproud looks dumb for defending this. It’s woke trash and is being rightfully raked over the coals.

Lol that’s not even what happened.

Making assumptions about something you haven’t even seen based on what someone else says (which isn’t even accurate). You and Crusaders should start a club for people who can’t think for themselves.

Last edited: