Goshen districts

Graham's lineup? Except maybe 215/285? Right now it's entirely too early to fairly predict especially with kids not at their final weights in some cases.

Mark Meyer at 215 makes it out for sure, 285 is a totally different question

I love Meyer, but I don't know if he is a "for sure" there were guys that beat him last year that I didn't see beating him. Brian Day, Riley Shaw are "for sure" guys from Goshen right off the bat IMO, that leaves two spots for qualifying, and a lot will depend on if any 285's drop or 89s bump.

I love Meyer, but I don't know if he is a "for sure" there were guys that beat him last year that I didn't see beating him. Brian Day, Riley Shaw are "for sure" guys from Goshen right off the bat IMO, that leaves two spots for qualifying, and a lot will depend on if any 285's drop or 89s bump.

If Travis Macintosh from MT goes 215 then that only leaves one spot up for grabs! I've heard he wants to test the waters here, at least early in the season and possibly stay for the duration. I'm not sure how he sees his chances any better at 215 having lost to R. Shaw in the past.

Bryan Day beat him in 3-2 UTB, this year it can go either way, he will be at 215 for a second year, lets not forget he wrestle 135 as freshman, he has to make adjustments to his style wrestling higher in weight, Although I take back the for sure statement but I still think he can beat Day and maybe Shaw.

Bryan Day beat him in 3-2 UTB, this year it can go either way, he will be at 215 for a second year, lets not forget he wrestle 135 as freshman, he has to make adjustments to his style wrestling higher in weight, Although I take back the for sure statement but I still think he can beat Day and maybe Shaw.

He can beat Day I will give you that, but I still think Shaw is the runaway favorite at Goshen at 215. Possibilities too in Eier from Tecumseh bumping up to 215, and apparently McIntosh too. The biggest issue I see from Meyer, and this is strictly from observation, is that he isn't as strong as a lot of 215s. He does make up for it with surprising athleticism for his build, and he has good hips too.

Give me a month or two into the season and I will try and put together a 1-6 ranking for wrestlers, just too early to tell right now

first i've heard of mcintosh going 215......okay, i see the reasoning if he so decides. the times i have coached riley shaw, mcintosh is i believe 3-1 against riley. so that match could go either way as proven in the past. so that's a toss up IMO.....if houston evans goes 189, well then, he is a different issue at 189....he is a very tough matchup for anyone in the district....mcintosh makes it out wherever he goes, 189 or 215....i think he will be looking toward bigger issues than making it out,,,,but rather district champion and possibly state champion...just some food for thought from someone that has gotten to see some of these guys quite a bit, both in the practice room and in several competitions.