Glenville’s D’shawntae Jones the best player in Ohio by far

Dwhyte

1696685419417.jpeg

There are a few players that might disagree with you - IMO the best player currently is the RB from Cleveland Heights.
I agree with you. The best player I've seen this year is the Cle Hts RB. I hope he loves the Buckeyes.

Jones is great, but he only had 7 carries for 24 yards against Avon this year...though the year before he definitely hurt Avon. Regardless, though, the kid from Heights...Davis...is on another level than anyone I've seen in Ohio this year.

I agree with you. The best player I've seen this year is the Cle Hts RB. I hope he loves the Buckeyes.

Jones is great, but he only had 7 carries for 24 yards against Avon this year...though the year before he definitely hurt Avon. Regardless, though, the kid from Heights...Davis...is on another level than anyone I've seen in Ohio this year.
Yes he is.

You guys I guess are talking about Running Backs!!! The post says player!!! There is no tougher more impactful player in Ohio than Dee Jones. I know Davis well, he is good, but not close. Mentality not there.

Little boy compared to Jones!!! Don’t forget he transferred to Heights from Glenville. Good but don’t have the toughness, or mental to compare.
Maybe you can ID yourself and we can get Coach Ginn to tell you your place. Does that really sound like something that would come out of his mouth? If you're going to represent, represent.

Jones biggest offer is temple?
Don’t get me wrong I’d love a son of mine to get any D-1 offer let alone temple. But recruiters miss all the time. But Davis has way more offers.
From bigger schools and he’s a junior!
Davis is very very talented, but not the best highschool player in the state. Heck when talking best theirs plenty of other position players way better. Heck I’m bias to notre dame recruit on St Ed’s (Thomas) changes game from DE.
Might even move to outside linebacker in college.
That kid is a freak. But MR Ohio
Will go to offensive player QB or RB

Interviews Wednesday on ESPN 990, and streaming on espn990.com:

12:03 Coach Mike Elder, Avon
12:15 Coach Tom Tyrrell, Hoban
12:30 OL Evan Sirgo, Massillon
12:45 RB Marquise Davis, Cleveland Hts Mr. Football candidate

Thursday

12:30 Coach Nate Moore, Massillon

I have a good friend who is on Hoban's coaching staff. He said that Jones is one of the toughest players that he's ever coached against.

Interviews Wednesday on ESPN 990, and streaming on espn990.com:

12:03 Coach Mike Elder, Avon
12:15 Coach Tom Tyrrell, Hoban
12:30 OL Evan Sirgo, Massillon
12:45 RB Marquise Davis, Cleveland Hts Mr. Football candidate

Thursday

12:30 Coach Nate Moore, Massillon
Glad to see you're giving Sirgo some air time, shame that kid misses his Sr. Year.