GCL Champs?

Too soon to tell for me. Could be either at this point. I think X’s tie to Anderson could suggest they have some areas of weakness and haven’t seen a bad result from Moeller yet. Might lean Moeller if I had to pick today.

La Salle is most definitely down this year, and Elder is probably a year away from competing for the league title. The first Moeller-St. X meeting was played to a draw, and was every bit as even as the score suggests. Both teams seem to have improved in the weeks since (with X beating Mason and Moeller showing some scoring prowess and beating some solid teams in a NY tournament) so the rematch should be for the championship. It wouldn’t surprise me to see them share the title this year.

Too soon to tell for me. Could be either at this point. I think X’s tie to Anderson could suggest they have some areas of weakness and haven’t seen a bad result from Moeller yet. Might lean Moeller if I had to pick today.
La Salle is most definitely down this year, and Elder is probably a year away from competing for the league title. The first Moeller-St. X meeting was played to a draw, and was every bit as even as the score suggests. Both teams seem to have improved in the weeks since (with X beating Mason and Moeller showing some scoring prowess and beating some solid teams in a NY tournament) so the rematch should be for the championship. It wouldn’t surprise me to see them share the title this year.
toss up

St X and Moeller will play eachother on Tuesday October 5th @xavier university. This game will most likely decide who wins the GCL and oh boy will this be a fun one the atmosphere will be crazy.

St X and Moeller will play eachother on Tuesday October 5th @xavier university. This game will most likely decide who wins the GCL and oh boy will this be a fun one the atmosphere will be crazy.
Hopefully everyone is healthy, the first game was a lot of fun to watch. Playing for the GCL title should add some intensity.

Well said, I think Moeller is going to come out with the win. They are looking really strong right now and St. X is looking a little slow

I will go with St X. They are playing much better right now. Very strong performance against Mason that was even better than the final score indicated. Solid enough win against LaSalle. Moeller has been tired, slow, and beat up. They squeaked by elder, and have a short bench. If they don’t jump out early, St X will grind them down. I am going 3-1 X.