Firestone at it again...

Nice to see some things never change. :Ohno:

Congrats Firestone for scoring 107 on an inferior opponent last night. Hope it made you feel better about LOSING to Kenmore Monday night. :stirthepot:

Coach McGill should be ashamed of himself. there is absolutely no reason for that kind of score. JUST REMEMBER COACH, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

I was not at that game, but saw the final score was 107 - 32. Firestone's score by quarter was 26, 31, 26, and 24.

You can't judge based on the score alone... you'd need someone who was there... did starters sit through most of 3rd and 4th? When and how long did they press? Were they running and gunning? etc etc

See now, in that one, the team only played 7 kids in winning with that score.... without knowing much about them, you'd have to think they have more than 7 kids in their program.

I know JAF and I was talking about that game as an example of what's being discussed here

Unlikely... yes they will lose earlier than some would think they should but there aren't a lot of teams out there that would 'drill' them most years.