Final Slideshows Cancelled

StxSwanson

Sorry Guys, But due to Some error, either by accident on my part, or on the part of Macromedia Flash 8, 5+ hours of the work I did on the Senior Slideshow has been ruined. Where the pictures had been, are now just solid red rectangles. And I don't really feel like doin that much work over again.

So I regret to say that I will NOT be doin the Senior Slideshow, or the year Summary. The Senior slideshow for obvious reasons, and the year summary because I know already that Just trying to coordinate that many images into one movie would probably make MovieMaker freeze up like a mofo:soapbox: , like it did in past slideshows. Sorry guys, I Was really lookin forward to doing them too. but sometimes sh** Happens.

Thanks, again for a great season.

- Swanson

P.S. I will be continuing to make videos for both my own "Zeonese Falcon Productions" as well as in conjunction with Nick Posge and "Canadian Eh-Team Productions" So If You are interested in seeing more stuff down the road, either Subscribe to my Youtube page, or check periodically if you'd like! Thanks for all your support!
:thumb:

granted you will no longer be enrolled at the high school of san javier, but next year, will you make your presence greatly appreciated by continuing the shows of slides for next years team