(4-1) Tri-Valley - 15
(1-2) Pickerington Central - 3
(W) Murphy

(5-1) Tri-Valley - 11
(1-3) Pickerington Central - 0
(W) Davis

Last edited:
Wow, 11 games already for Grove City!!
I am wondering if some of those early games were scrimmages that were reported as wins,. I got their record and scores from Max Preps. Who knows if anything is correct. I thought I saw some of the scores on twitter.

I am wondering if some of those early games were scrimmages that were reported as wins,. I got their record and scores from Max Preps. Who knows if anything is correct. I thought I saw some of the scores on twitter.
Grove City is 7-1

Lancaster, Westerville North, Olentangy Orange and Thomas Worthington were scrimmages

Grove City is 7-1

Lancaster, Westerville North, Olentangy Orange and Thomas Worthington were scrimmages
Thanks Danville! I thought they were after revisiting Max Preps. The softball coaches are not updating the GCHS website like they normally do and with no other media available i do depend on Max Preps a lot since they use it for the tournament.

I look at both MaxPreps and Game Changer for schedules/results. What makes it tough early in the season is that sometimes teams are still playing scrimmages even though they could be playing regular season games.

I found one that it looked like they played a regular season game, then a scrimmage, and then a regular season game while in Myrtle Beach. Their record was 2-1 since March 25th but the GC said they were just 1-1. MaxPreps also had them at 1-1 and didn't count the second game in their GC even though the game was scored. Their seasons stats only had two games and were missing that second game.

Firelands 8
Keystone 2

Bit of a surprise here. Great win for the Firelands program.

Last edited: