Ethan Hammondtree is tearing up the PAC this year. could he be the best in stark?

Give me a break. He has had maybe two rounds in the upper 30's all year and one of those was probably against Tinkem at Edgewood.. The scores in the PAC are average at best. I mean come on, teams are winning with scores in the 180's. Last year Tulsaw would consistantly have Coffman And Ricker in the 30"s and the team score would be in the 160's and still lose. He probably won't even make all PAC and the PAC sucks. The PAC lost many good players last year.

If you are looking for the best players in stark county, you should just look at the Stark County Tourney. Clark, Maranville, Mcbride, are easily the class of the county.

The young men you mentioned are all good players, but you are missing quite a few IMO that easily rank up there with them....

Here are a few others that deserve recognition

Nick Paxos Glenoak...VERY consistent, and a complete player
Blake Foutty... Northwest ...another strong player capable of going low
Kenny Earle..Massillon...hits it off the tee further than anyone I've seen, can run birdies together
Josh Clay...Central...Josh can go low consistently, also hits the ball a ton off the tee, and make birdies in bunches
Ryan Headley...Marlington... STRONG, and consistent player.. usually around par

There are more that I could mention, but I've seen all of these players MULTIPLE times this year, including the ones you mentioned.

Stark County has a lot of good players ... IMO... Nick Paxos is the most consistent player I have seen this year...